Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
At least we finally get a CLEAR clarification of who runs shyt down in the SH crew.. ZoGAWD :wow:

nikkas realise when beef is down ZoGAWD being around is necessary

Sanii finally BOSSED up :wow: still wish he beat his brothers ass tho smh

these 2 really not gonna stop BabyMoms smh, unless the Germa get washed and they escape in the chaos

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good chapter. Definitely was glad to see Sanji cut ties with the Vinsmokes for good, though I still wish we could've seen him fight his other brothers.

Also, anybody realize that this is the first time we've seen Sanji attack a woman? So much for his rule. I guess it doesn't count if she's ugly. :pachaha:

in general Oda doesn't let female characters get brutalized

unless they ugly

auji35.png

never saw her take a punch once she dropped the weight.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
in general Oda doesn't let female characters get brutalized

unless they ugly

auji35.png

never saw her take a punch once she dropped the weight.
I think the only instance where a beautiful woman was brutalized in one piece was in Enies lobby with Robin.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
OP always been dark. This is a world where genocide was committed because people knew too much, where marines hunted down pregnant women because they thought the child could potentially be like it's father, where children are kidnapped and experimented on and slavery is legal. We even got hints of rape with Boa Hancock and her sisters when they were slaves.

Cannibalism is just adding more dark tone layers lol

THIS. Don't forget racism is the thing when it comes to fisher men and othe species none human.