Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Aokiji bout give Dolfa that work next chapter :whoo: but :snoop: @ Oda taking another break it's only been 2 chapters since that 2-3 week holiday break was over. This nikka calls out of work more than I do :troll:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He was up against the Don, so gets a pass for this one.

Nah man, how many passes we gotta give this dude...he just got one for getting bodied by Vergo because he was just aiming to save Law's heart...Dofla just beat him lifeless without breaking a sweat. I'm so disappointed in this dude right now it's ridiculous.

Aokiji v Dofla needs to happen, gon' be epic if it actually happens.

Another break though :damn:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So by Law saying that Joker was taken care of, does it mean he somehow alerted Aokiji that Dofla was in the building?

You need to read the Mangastream translation. He actually said "Joker's foundation was starting to crack and we'll deliver the finishing blow"

MangaPanda has a misleading translation every week. Last week I thought Law was going to double-cross the Strawhats until I read Mangastream's version.

07bc053c6160bb33d66802372a628c1e.png

one-piece-3875299.jpg

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
but :snoop: @ Oda taking another break it's only been 2 chapters since that 2-3 week holiday break was over. This nikka calls out of work more than I do :troll:

:whoa: When you regularly outselling Harry Potter and Twilight combined you can do that.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Marines was all hype and shyt. The Don came through with the :heh: fukk yo party!!! Smoker got bodied :wow:

Daps
Reppin
London
You really think he going to even scrape the Don? :comeon:

:usure: He got mauled. He should have been able to at least stand his ground for a minute or two. Let's not act like Vergo wouldn't have made light work of him even if he was fighting with the intent of doing real damage. He also got embarrassed by Law. No way he's going to be effective in the New World if he's losing to Law.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:usure: He got mauled. He should have been able to at least stand his ground for a minute or two. Let's not act like Vergo wouldn't have made light work of him even if he was fighting with the intent of doing real damage. He also got embarrassed by Law. No way he's going to be effective in the New World if he's losing to Law.

Yeah he took those Ls hard :wow: But he not fukking with Don so I didn't except him to put up a fight at all.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Is it just me, or is Law basically the MVP of the New World so far?

Shichibukai title? Check.

Hand Smoker an L? Check.

Hand Vergo an L? Check.

Trick Caesar into stabbing Monet's heart? Check.

Screw over DoFlamingo? Check.

Kaido? Up next.

And that's all in one arc. Law making moves out here.. :salute:
Law is One Piece's Varys. He sees the big picture and plays chess while others play checkers... :wow:
Dofla VS Aokiji could be epic is Oda focuses on it ! :krshd:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:sadcam: @ Smoker being the punching bag of the New World

Good chapter though, business is starting to pick up. I guess the Samurai will be sticking around.

I doubt Aokiji and DoFlamingo will have a real fight, but we'll probably get some backstory on them.

:dry: @ the break next week