Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Light

Pro
Daps
why does whitebeard's top 3 seem weaker then big moms though ?

Marco
ace
sword or diamond dude

vs
cracker
observational haki dude
a 'doll' (my into the badlands brethren Know the deal :jawalrus:)

Is Ace considered top 3? :patrice:I always thought the division number had like no relation to the strength of the commander. Marco, Jozu, and Vista always seemed to be above Ace in terms of strength.

I still think WB had the strongest big three out of all the younkou.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
just read the chapter and it was dope.

love the mixture of all elements and of course the world building

Morticians
president of businesses
drug dealers
Mauri Volcano rock drinks
future seeing haki
shyt like this and many other elements, is why I fukk with this seires heavy:wow:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, but what's crazy too is that a lot of Usopp's lies have become true, so even this possible development (Usopp's Observation Haki allowing him to see the future) is something that might've been foreshadowed by Oda since the very beginning.

What's most interesting about this is that Usopp is still unaware that he has Observation Haki, but (much like Luffy's first usages of Conqueror's Haki) he used it subconsciously, so his "lies" in fact may always have been accurate foresight of the future. :ohhh:

I think oda is slowly gonna build and branch out more powers for Haki and this is the first branch- future seeing

i always speculated that one branch we will see is shockwaves for Haki(whether by CoA or CoC) personaly I think its the conquerers.

But with Usopp I think his lies come true because of what you said, OR because hes a member of same rare species/race/clan/tribe like how Pudding is to the third eyes people where his power is -- Lies coming to reality.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
why does whitebeard's top 3 seem weaker then big moms though ?

Marco
ace
sword or diamond dude

vs
cracker
observational haki dude
a 'doll' (my into the badlands brethren Know the deal :jawalrus:)

:patrice:

It's Marco, Ace, and Jozu

I think you gotta assume that Ace knew how to use Haki but it hadn't been introduced in the story yet

Jozu is a bad mothafukka. He tanked Mihawks attack and punked Crocodile. Ace was tough as fukk too. He fought Jinbei for 5(?) days straight and wasn't afraid of Aokiji.

I do agree that the Sweet Commanders are strong as fukk though. Even with Nami melting Cracker's soldiers he still fought toe to toe with Luffy for hours :damn:

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Honestly I don't see how pirates don't completely destroy the navy.

Even if you consider the Admirals on the level of the Yonko, the Yonko crews run so deep it should be a total wipe.

Just one Yonko and his crew had the entire navy shook. It doesn't really make sense when they say the Yonko, Navy and Warlords are the three great powers.

Like is there even a Vice Admiral apart from Garp that could stand up to someone like Cracker or Marco? Momonga, Smoker, etc have all gotten wrecked by people who are weaker than Yonko Commanders.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Even if you consider the Admirals on the level of the Yonko, the Yonko crews run so deep it should be a total wipe.

Just one Yonko and his crew had the entire navy shook. It doesn't really make sense when they say the Yonko, Navy and Warlords are the three great powers.

Like is there even a Vice Admiral apart from Garp that could stand up to someone like Cracker or Marco? Momonga, Smoker, etc have all gotten wrecked by people who are weaker than Yonko Commanders.
Navy is not the entire marine/World Government

It's been stated Marine/Navy were just a fraction of the WG power. It was just stated after dressrosa

So there's tons of them left that havent be shown

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

it would disrupt the balance and none of them nikkas fukk with each other like that to come together. i think most don't see the value in fukking with the strongest force (fleet wise and arguably strength) on their planet, you would have Admirals, Gorosei and now demonic ass Akainu :demonic: gunning for you at all times. the Marines seem to go actively looking for pirates they just catch them if they really fukkin up or if they see them. there is a difference of being a fugitive that's wanted and a fugitive that has people looking for him

well if we assume that Cac and and the other commanders are on the level of Marco, Ace and Jozu; The Admirals were capable of handling them during the war.