Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The tea party is the wedding:pachaha:

Everyone who's been invited is already here. We'll probably see some more ministers and maybe even Snack.
I mean before the the whole mayhem happens. Im just wondering are we gon see more characters and have a few things happen before Pudding walks down the hall or we goin straight to the assination

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
ima just say this...

I prefer the fox kids dub of one piece :gucci: thats what I grew up with..

also the show is shyt :scust: only two good people were ussopp and Chop Chop Chopper the reindeer

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikka if there's one thing that Oda don't do is kill off characters. He's stated this

Ace and WB were exceptions.

How do y'all not know this

Idk fam, they've been building up the fact that challenging the Yonkou has major repercussions since the Strawhats got to the new world. For them to go into Big Mom's territory with only half their crew and come away unscathed seems like it'd take away from that messaging. I could see one of Pedro, Pekoms or Jimbei making a sacrifice so that the actual crew stays in tact.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Oda has killed off plenty of characters. You just didn't notice because they weren't named :francis:

If you got a name and a backstory you're safe for now :lupe:

ThisGuy

Pro
Daps
Idk fam, they've been building up the fact that challenging the Yonkou has major repercussions since the Strawhats got to the new world. For them to go into Big Mom's territory with only half their crew and come away unscathed seems like it'd take away from that messaging. I could see one of Pedro, Pekoms or Jimbei making a sacrifice so that the actual crew stays in tact.

I definitely think that Pedro isn't making it to the end. They already stated about how much life he lost the last time he met Big Mom & during the fight with Baron Tamago, Pedro stated that he doesn't have much time left which was why he was about to sacrifice himself before Chopper's crew snatched him into the mirror.

Also, I think Jinbei and Carrot will be joining at the same time.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
oda is very unpredictable with what he does. but one thing that aint happening is a death.:comeon: I guarantee it

at worst someone is just gon be captured.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I want to see who else is there at the wedding, one thing I like with OP is that you dont know what you get with the designs,

like I did not expect Katakuri to like he did.
so I anxious to see who else there at the wedding:ehh:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I definitely think that Pedro isn't making it to the end. They already stated about how much life he lost the last time he met Big Mom & during the fight with Baron Tamago, Pedro stated that he doesn't have much time left which was why he was about to sacrifice himself before Chopper's crew snatched him into the mirror.

Also, I think Jinbei and Carrot will be joining at the same time.
jinbei and caesar