Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One thing. Overlooked and not mention is we got confirmation Jimbei def. Joining the crew.

I gotta admit, I'm sensing some death flags around Jinbei which is unusual for One Piece. :patrice:

Dude is always talking about sacrificing his life, and usually when somebody is going to join the crew they join at the end of their intro arc rather than several arcs later, so Jinbei joining doesn't fit the normal pattern. Would be kind of fukked up if Big Mom killed him before he got a chance to join or right after.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I gotta admit, I'm sensing some death flags around Jinbei which is unusual for One Piece. :patrice:

Dude is always talking about sacrificing his life, and usually when somebody is going to join the crew they join at the end of their intro arc rather than several arcs later, so Jinbei joining doesn't fit the normal pattern. Would be kind of fukked up if Big Mom killed him before he got a chance to join or right after.

:francis: come on breh don't jinx boss jinbei

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Jinbei is dyin get over it, he survived akainu so that was his only one anything else he's done for plus he basically admitted he will die for luffy. Yo dat last sweet commander is haxxed, hope the fourth one isn't dead and will make a appearance

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Jinbei ain't dying. All he was telling the audience is that he's ready to put his life down for his new captain just like the rest of the strawhats. He could die in the world war tho.

Fukkin Dogtooth :whew:

Maybe they need Luffy's unpredictability for this one.
nah breh, he already sees Luffy's end :wow:

tumblr_onaatrLSjf1rnoltyo1_500.gif

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I saw that this was mentioned on the Manga stream comments section. Apparently Luffy displayed a limited ability to see in the future when he fought Mihawk

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I saw that this was mentioned on the Manga stream comments section. Apparently Luffy displayed a limited ability to see in the future when he fought Mihawk

Thats not the same thats just the basic ability of precognition that comes with CoO. With knowing your opponents attacks

What Katakuri has is being able to know what happens minutes/seconds before it happens. No matter what it is. Like knowing someone will do(organ dealer) and say(Capone)

:what:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Somebody is dying ain't no way this plan is going off without no problems :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka if there's one thing that Oda don't do is kill off characters. He's stated this

Ace and WB were exceptions.

How do y'all not know this

Well I hope you're right, but this nikka Jinbei is always talking about sacrificing his life for Luffy like he got a death wish. Could be foreshadowing. :yeshrug:

Not that I want Jinbei to die or anything, but it will seem a little anticlimactic if they go thru the whole New World without anybody important dying. I mean it's supposed to be where all the hardest pirates are at.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Oda's not gonna go out of his way to save people as evil as the vinsmokes and then kill someone innocent. This ain't game of thrones :pachaha:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Seeing as the tea party is before the wedding and everything.

I wonder what characters, and events we will see before the wedding:jbhmm:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Seeing as the tea party is before the wedding and everything.

I wonder what characters, and events we will see before the wedding:jbhmm:
The tea party is the wedding:pachaha:

Everyone who's been invited is already here. We'll probably see some more ministers and maybe even Snack.