Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Idk why some think for BM to have hard skin requires some method

In the OPVerse there r numerous characters with different methods to get it

Rokushiki
Mastering haki probably

Hell we just had a character named Bobby Funk who had natural hard skin. No haki or anything.

Bm might be that case:yeshrug:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The mortician is a dope character design.

Seeing dude who developed observation haki all the way to seeing bits of the future...that's a big threat to the plan but also any time I see how far observation haki will go, I'm instantly thinking of Usopp and where he'll go power wise.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The mortician is a dope character design.

Seeing dude who developed observation haki all the way to seeing bits of the future...that's a big threat to the plan but also any time I see how far observation haki will go, I'm instantly thinking of Usopp and where he'll go power wise.

Yeah, but what's crazy too is that a lot of Usopp's lies have become true, so even this possible development (Usopp's Observation Haki allowing him to see the future) is something that might've been foreshadowed by Oda since the very beginning.

What's most interesting about this is that Usopp is still unaware that he has Observation Haki, but (much like Luffy's first usages of Conqueror's Haki) he used it subconsciously, so his "lies" in fact may always have been accurate foresight of the future. :ohhh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, but what's crazy too is that a lot of Usopp's lies have become true, so even this possible development (Usopp's Observation Haki allowing him to see the future) is something that might've been foreshadowed by Oda since the very beginning.

What's most interesting about this is that Usopp is still unaware that he has Observation Haki, but (much like Luffy's first usages of Conqueror's Haki) he used it subconsciously, so his "lies" in fact may always have been accurate foresight of the future. :ohhh:

:gladbron: I'm sold fam!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Some fukkery is going to go down and Luffy will get all the credit for blowing up the party. This is going to cause his bounty to skyrocket and Bege is going to be pissed.

teacher

All Star
Daps
why does whitebeard's top 3 seem weaker then big moms though ?

Marco
ace
sword or diamond dude

vs
cracker
observational haki dude
a 'doll' (my into the badlands brethren Know the deal :jawalrus:)

:patrice: