Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The plan is solid and it probably would work if Luffy wasn't involved. You know he is going to doing something hilariously bad to mess up the whole plan. :mjlol:

I think they will get thier opening when Big Mom opens the chest from Fish Man island.
its not really just even Luffy who might mess it up

Pudding seems to have alterior motives, plus theres the fact that Capone seems to not be a character to rely 100% on his word and the whole plan might not work because of Beges misinterpretation.

But yeah the Tametakbo box will play a role

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Pudding seems to have alterior motives, plus theres the fact that Capone seems to not be a character to rely 100% on his word and the whole plan might not work because of Beges misinterpretation.

I wonder if that gun can pierce Big Mom's skin? :lupe:

There is going to be so much fukkery and we haven't even seen the guests yet

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Luffy gonna come to the party dressed up as Lucy. Plan is not going to go through:bryan: but I suspect this arc gonna go left. What's up with pudding?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if that gun can pierce Big Mom's skin? :lupe:

There is going to be so much fukkery and we haven't even seen the guests yet
@bold speaking of which I just remembered BM has 84 children:damn:(well really 79-80 if you subtract Pudding, Beges wife, Lola, and her half mermaid duaghter)

add in each those guys wives/husbands that will be joining them at their sister(Pudding) wedding +BM's 40 and more husbands+ underworld guest+ other people of her crews+allies+other(whoever else)= a shytload of people.:whew:

this arc suppose to go by fast so wonder how oda will fit them all in:jbhmm:. but ODA is puts tons of content and put all type of stuff in a chapter so I think he'll manage:ehh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If not Luffy's grand entrance, I could see Reiju being the one that makes the plans go awry. She left Sanji by telling him to run away and let Germa die right? I could see her pulling something when she sees Sanji didn't run away and that'd set off craziness before the plan even starts.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Off topic but am i the only one who feels that OP would have its best video game If it was RPG.

I cant imagine OP's best game with a Naruto/DB like game.
because unlike those two not every fighter able person in OP has a DF or Haki(see Usopp and Nami as well as Franky)

In DB and Naruto every fighter able being has Ki(DB)/Chakra(Naruto). And they follow the and have basic abilities provided by that source.

OP has a variety of sources characters get powers from. And peoples roles on crew affects what abilities they have( Brooke and Music, Usopp and sniper, Nami and navigator)

I aint no game person let alone anime game person. Just thought this cause i saw a video.
Hell I've always joked that there's an alternate universe where One Piece is instead along ass series of RPGs going back to the SNES in the mid-90s, which each arc having its own game.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Hell I've always joked that there's an alternate universe where One Piece is instead along ass series of RPGs going back to the SNES in the mid-90s, which each arc having its own game.
yep

speaking of which it just hit me that there is a One piece "RPG time" omake(in the Mugiwara theather)

funny enough the other omakes such as - space time, family time, and Marchen time(SHs in a fairy tail world) and Jingai time(mafia theme), Monster time(SHs are monsters have all had their themes and elements included in the story/main universe

space time - Enel space age adventure

family time- Charlotte family/ WCI arc

Marchen time - some of it in Charlotte family and we will probably see more after Kaiou's defeat

Jingai/ Mafia time- WCI arc/Charlotte family and Capone Bege/ Five great families of West Blue

Monster time- many of the creatures have already been shown in the universe such as Mermaids, Centuars, Dragons

so we will probably get RPG time theme arc by sometime: I believe we will get it when we get to ELBAF

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Yeah like a picture being her weakness is way to simple.......

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah like a picture being her weakness is way to simple.......

I've been thinking about this. What if Mother Caramel is Big Mom's soul that she put into Big Mom's "iron balloon" body (because it was so strong) and then trapped her real body in the picture with the help of Mont-d'Or (who can pin people to pages and/or Brulee (locking the page into a mirror). In that cause it's not just a picture, it would literally be a mirror to her real soul. :jbhmm:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've been thinking about this. What if Mother Caramel is Big Mom's soul that she put into Big Mom's "iron balloon" body (because it was so strong) and then trapped her real body in the picture with the help of Mont-d'Or (who can pin people to pages and/or Brulee (locking the page into a mirror). In that cause it's not just a picture, it would literally be a mirror to her real soul. :jbhmm:

It would definitely fit the theme of deception and everything not being what it seems this arc. Everything has been a lie so far so why change the story now

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Sounds like a "Dorian Grey" type of deal :ohhh:...that could work.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

That's a dope theory. So if that is the case, you have to find and destroy Big Mom's soul and any attacks towards her body is futile. In the event that her body is defeated, she can always transfer her soul to another one. But if her picture is her weakness, why would she just have it out in the open like that?
jbhmmm.png

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
That's a dope theory. So if that is the case, you have to find and destroy Big Mom's soul and any attacks towards her body is futile. In the event that her body is defeated, she can always transfer her soul to another one. But if her picture is her weakness, why would she just have it out in the open like that?
jbhmmm.png

According to Bege she only brings out the picture during the tea parties because they are special occasions, so it's most likely just a risk she's willing to take. I mean, how often does Luffy get himself get fukked up because he won't move on an idea or principle he has? Hell, he got the shyt kicked out of him by Sanji and refused to eat this arc just to stick to his promise.