Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
LOL @ Caesar Clown having a gangster alias :dead:
By far the worst disguise. He still had his laugh and his CC gloves on. His damn name is also the name of his explosion technique gastanet :dead:

Oda ain't even decide to hide it either, he just covered up his real name with the fake one :mjlol::dead:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
When Luffy caught Caesar hoe ass in the negotiations looking sus

Luffy: hol up.. something not right here.. :patrice:

Caesar: :skip:

Luffy: I know you from somewhere.. :leostare:

Caesar: :merchant:

Luffy: yeah.. I know you:whoo:

Caesar: :to:

Luffy: YOU CASEAR!!! :pachaha: NEVER FORGOT WHAT YOU DID AT PUNK HAZARD:pacspit:

Caesar: I'm Gangsta Beige :damn:

LUFFY and the crew: Caesar?! Why you dress like that :dahell::scusthov::aicmon::mjpls::sas2::mjgrin:

I love one piece!!! :russ:

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yeah somethin along those lines.

One piece is an adventure series unlike Naruto/DB which are action first series.

Games like Storm and Xeno work for them cause everyone follows mechanics of what it takes to fight in those verses.

Same cant be said for OP which has differing Mechanics depending on what the Organization/country/crew etc is

Like Cp 9- DB Like mechanics(flying, powerlevels/douriki and projectiles)
Enel and priest- relied on ordeals and traps and use of environment
Moriah and crew- DFs, use of zombies

Yall get the picture

Idk much about games but i know when it comes to fighting games u need to have characters all follow the same basic rules

Hence why every Tekken character has no superpowers and just there martial art with a few outliers.

Or MK where everyone has powers and ability to send projectiles.

It wont work as a fighting game but as an RPG going to Country/island/landmass to Country/island/landmass would work

def an RPG like Zelda but obviously better quality and more interactions would be the GOAT game..

choosing your character to start with like pokemon and developing them and unlocking new powers as you advance, haki etc etc

amassing your crew, sailing different islands and storms, getting lost in storms and ending up in some weird islands :wow:

shyt really would be dope

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
def an RPG like Zelda but obviously better quality and more interactions would be the GOAT game..

choosing your character to start with like pokemon and developing them and unlocking new powers as you advance, haki etc etc

amassing your crew, sailing different islands and storms, getting lost in storms and ending up in some weird islands :wow:

shyt really would be dope
Yep along with other stuff like adventuring on the white sea

Landing on Giant ships(thriller bark) and Giant animals.(Zou) As well as other Landmasses

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It could happen for sure. If you have Capone trying whatever he's up to, Germa's army defending itself, the creatures in the books unleashed and Nami/Brook having skills that offset Big Mom's advantages...it might add up, especially if Jimbei's fishman crew popped up to help after hearing news about him. Wild card might be Caesar Clown; he's dead if he can't get Big Mom her formula ASAP and that gas attack can erase an army. I think I'm still leaning toward the Straw Hats escaping moreso than winning, but I'd love a scenario to form where they take down Big Mom and make even bigger waves than Dressrosa.

Been on that "the gas is a gamechanger" tip...this chapter confirms it, though I'm guessing the gas won't be the closer since that box of bombs is just waiting to close out the wedding.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something bugged me about Pudding this chapter I still don't know her true intentions. I wouldn't be suprised if she intentially missed Sanji and hit Big Mom with that special bullet meant to pierce the Vinsmokes exoskelton and it goes through her "iron body" at this point anything is in play I can't get a read.:ld:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah, shyt won't be going as planned at all. Watch Luffy fukk it up right from the start with his "special entrance" lol.

Btw, the way they played up that photograph of Mother Caramel makes me think there will be another twist involved. One theory I've already seen someone come up with:

Jewelry Bonney. Like Big Mom and her daughters she has pink hair, plus she can alter her age which means she could be older than Big Mom. There is also the fact she cried at Whitebeard's death, which makes it possible they were old acquaintances and she de-aged herself to stay out of the hands of the world government (who also have an as of yet unknown relationship with her).