Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Pretty sure Big Mom knows about Capone plotting on her :skip:
I doubt she cares right now, bigger fish to fry and all that

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
:mjlol: @ Luffy chastising Brook not knowing he went one on one with Big Mom. Then this dude drinks milk and he gets his tooth back:russ:.

Brook and Luffy's healing ability had that henchman shook as fukk. :deadrose:

This also might be the first time Luffy recognized someone in a shytty disguise, and all it took was Caesar saying "nah, that's not me" for him to change his mind.:dead:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pretty sure Big Mom knows about Capone plotting on her :skip:
I doubt she cares right now, bigger fish to fry and all that

The way she knows damn near everything going, it wouldn't surprise me but I don't think she'd let Capone oversee Caesar Clown if she had known.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Off topic but am i the only one who feels that OP would have its best video game If it was RPG.

I cant imagine OP's best game with a Naruto/DB like game.
because unlike those two not every fighter able person in OP has a DF or Haki(see Usopp and Nami as well as Franky)

In DB and Naruto every fighter able being has Ki(DB)/Chakra(Naruto). And they follow the and have basic abilities provided by that source.

OP has a variety of sources characters get powers from. And peoples roles on crew affects what abilities they have( Brooke and Music, Usopp and sniper, Nami and navigator)

I aint no game person let alone anime game person. Just thought this cause i saw a video.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Off topic but am i the only one who feels that OP would have its best video game If it was RPG.

I cant imagine OP's best game with a Naruto/DB like game.
because unlike those two not every fighter able person in OP has a DF or Haki(see Usopp and Nami as well as Franky)

In DB and Naruto every fighter able being has Ki(DB)/Chakra(Naruto). And they follow the and have basic abilities provided by that source.

OP has a variety of sources characters get powers from. And peoples roles on crew affects what abilities they have( Brooke and Music, Usopp and sniper, Nami and navigator)

I aint no game person let alone anime game person. Just thought this cause i saw a video.

I agree, One Piece is the perfect series for a long RPG...only problem is that the series is still going, so they'd either have to make up an ending or end on a cliffhanger.

But yeah, once the series is over with they need to go all out and make an epic RPG. :wow:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I agree, One Piece is the perfect series for a long RPG...only problem is that the series is still going, so they'd either have to make up an ending or end on a cliffhanger.

But yeah, once the series is over with they need to go all out and make an epic RPG. :wow:
A Persona style or Final Fantasy style game could work.

Anot her dope way could be if they made one in the vein of the "Tales" game, like Tales of Vesperia, big, open world, where the battles are random encounters. Bunch of exploration and crazy shyt to find and you can pilot the Merry to get from island to island :whew:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

A Persona style or Final Fantasy style game could work.

Anot her dope way could be if they made one in the vein of the "Tales" game, like Tales of Vesperia, big, open world, where the battles are random encounters. Bunch of exploration and crazy shyt to find and you can pilot the Merry to get from island to island :whew:
Yeah somethin along those lines.

One piece is an adventure series unlike Naruto/DB which are action first series.

Games like Storm and Xeno work for them cause everyone follows mechanics of what it takes to fight in those verses.

Same cant be said for OP which has differing Mechanics depending on what the Organization/country/crew etc is

Like Cp 9- DB Like mechanics(flying, powerlevels/douriki and projectiles)
Enel and priest- relied on ordeals and traps and use of environment
Moriah and crew- DFs, use of zombies

Yall get the picture

Idk much about games but i know when it comes to fighting games u need to have characters all follow the same basic rules

Hence why every Tekken character has no superpowers and just there martial art with a few outliers.

Or MK where everyone has powers and ability to send projectiles.

It wont work as a fighting game but as an RPG going to Country/island/landmass to Country/island/landmass would work