Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Low key, I think the alliance might get that upset against Big Mom.

You got Luffy, Sanji, Jinbei, Pedro, Capone (who is on the inside and knows the territory), Capone's entire crew, the Vinsmokes and Judge, the entire Germa Army, and probably Caesar who will probably do something to screw over Big Mom. Plus, the Straw Hat Fleet might show up to help Luffy any time. And we still got that bomb.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Has anybody else noticed that one of Luffy's contemporaries from his Generation has teamed up with him and pledged "allegiance" sort of to the Strawhats after a major event

Zoro after Mihawk shows him how far their strength is apart.
Law during the Whitebeard/Navy War, then the Caesar Arc
Capone now with wanting to kill of Big Mom

Could they be setting up that the Worst Generation or most of them are gonna end up clickin' up together during the Great War at the end.

Kid with Killer and Bonney both got big reasons for teaming up with Luffy and his alliance, Kid wanting that payback on Kaido and Bonney wants that fade with Blackbeard and Akainu

So that would be 6 outta the Worst Generation leaving X Drake, Urogue, Basil, Scratchman as the only ones left to have a reason to join.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
DAWG.. don't say this cause dead ass you might be right and son becomes the next Yonkou..

I will lose my shyt if that happens ... Buggy deserves it for nostalgia reasons .. since day 1 brehh be levelling up

World Government giving this clown ass fool Buggy silly ass titles as just for being in a area of a big fight or just passing by. This dude is a fool. :pachaha: