Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think he might be hype for her tho. Pekoms said not to underestimate that broad and he might be walking into some unexpected shyt lol

Nah we needed this. Capone is still a supernova so he's obviously gonna need some backstory like this to flesh him out.
I agree we needed this but I thought it could've been handled better than just dumping all that information on us like that.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think there will be so much going on that the Straw Hats are going to escape in all the chaos.

I had a feeling that Big Mom was going to invite additional people to the wedding. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple people Luffy ran into in the past are there. Anyone want to make any guesses as to who will be there that we would know? I'm hoping Buggy makes an appearance :lolbron:

I'm gonna need my nikka Crocodile to show up real quick

5561209035ea0245a4667dab8f83b8ae.jpg

and throw Gin in there too.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
great great chapter:lawd:

we knew capone was a wild card, but I wasn't expecting them to join forces. so we got these two crews working together, and we still have that box that mama wants to open During the tea party which is a bomb with all those important people and strong fighters there:mindblown:

I honestly can't predict how this whole thing is gonna go down.

and:heh: at carrot bropper and brook acting tsundere towards luffy. and it's all fun and games now, but I could see either brulee or the little chariot guy finally manage to warn someone later on

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Wait so did Capone say the Vinsmokes were his heroes?:ohhh:

Looks like it will be the Straw Hats + Fire Tank Pirates + Vinsmokes against Big Mom.

Jinbei being a tactical mastermind:banderas:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Wait so did Capone say the Vinsmokes were his heroes?:ohhh:

Looks like it will be the Straw Hats + Fire Tank Pirates + Vinsmokes against Big Mom.

Jinbei being a tactical mastermind:banderas:

No that was Vito. He mentioned earlier that he's a big fan of the comics

one_piece_825_4.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
this is why I fukk heavy with OP I like the constant world expansion

we got mafia/gang in this bytch:violent:

more crew members and underworld members and more people in general:wow:

if Luffy in either this arc or the next or later enters in a confrontation with some mafia suits firing guns that will be :wow:(yes I know it happen in a movie im talkin canon:stopitslime:)

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I think there will be so much going on that the Straw Hats are going to escape in all the chaos.

I had a feeling that Big Mom was going to invite additional people to the wedding. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple people Luffy ran into in the past are there. Anyone want to make any guesses as to who will be there that we would know? I'm hoping Buggy makes an appearance :lolbron:

Oda gonna Capone or Luffy to take out Big Mom and Buggy gonna take all the credit :mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
SON !!!

Capone !!! WHAT THE FUCCCCCCC

YOOOO.. ODA IS LIT !!!

:wow:

Son is gunning for HEADS !!!

The Straw Hats are BYKE its lit !!!!

Can't wait to see how this arc ends.. shyt gonna be hella WILD :damn:

I'm betting Buggy comes through the party bossed up

I doubt they body BM, but they might hurt her enough for shyt to shake the new world where nikkas KNOW that Young PK Is a force ..

I need ZoGAWDA TO FLEX in the Wano arc, we need a new underdog swordsman that nikkas fear