Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is Sanji finally to actually do something other than cry? :mjlol:

Brook stole his thunder

Mihawk should be up with the admirals at least. Few other corrections but not too bad.
Sanji's fight is with his fam. Brook's fight with Big Mom was Sanji taking on Doflamingo in Dressrosa. Didn't stand a real chance but held them back long enough.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
next chapter seems lit,

BM ministers are tip of the ice berg of her vast crew
more members of her crew and top figures of the underworld will attend tea party/wedding
Capone from west blue and was associated with 5 mafia families that controlled underworld scoiety
Luffy and Capone gonna make a alliance

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Somebody gonna bow down to luffy and be under him
Whether it be Capone and luffy saves him and stops his killing ways

Or even big mom he gives her that work and she falls for him and has a alliance with him but follows him

Maybe both it's been luffy way he gets people to be loyal to him and follow him

Damn I read this shyt sounding like him and naruto are long lost brehs :mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I thought it was a bit too much exposition about Capone (I would have much rather seen his tactics shown to us differently) but that's a helluva twist and it makes the possibility of them taking down Big Mom for real a lot more legit.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
its likely Capone will try to take her head. But will retreat with the crew. This arc is gonna not gonna last long enough for this to be the end of the BM.

Jimbei stated to that the goal is not to end BM

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think he might be hype for her tho. Pekoms said not to underestimate that broad and he might be walking into some unexpected shyt lol

I thought it was a bit too much exposition about Capone (I would have much rather seen his tactics shown to us differently) but that's a helluva twist and it makes the possibility of them taking down Big Mom for real a lot more legit.

Nah we needed this. Capone is still a supernova so he's obviously gonna need some backstory like this to flesh him out.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think there will be so much going on that the Straw Hats are going to escape in all the chaos.

I had a feeling that Big Mom was going to invite additional people to the wedding. I wouldn't be surprised if a couple people Luffy ran into in the past are there. Anyone want to make any guesses as to who will be there that we would know? I'm hoping Buggy makes an appearance :lolbron: