Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why wld cracker even help luffy, u think cuz he lost he wld? The biscuit guard is independent of cracker due to his soul so even if cracker loses those cracker guards will still function. Luffy will get in via pudding and most like will be in the cake.

He hates pain. So the threat of pain could get him to assist Luffy on some "we'll hurt you if you don't help" ish. A biscuit based guard is probably armor that Cracker made and Big Mom put life into, the only difference here would be Luffy climbing into the biscuit armor. I don't see why they would show Pedro and Brooke hiding for one panel (and saying "that's a biscuit guard") without some relevance to that scene. It's just a guess though. I don't think Pudding will be able to help Luffy tbh; it looks like Big Mom's ppl aren't leaving her alone and it's her wedding day.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
He hates pain. So the threat of pain could get him to assist Luffy on some "we'll hurt you if you don't help" ish. A biscuit based guard is probably armor that Cracker made and Big Mom put life into, the only difference here would be Luffy climbing into the biscuit armor. I don't see why they would show Pedro and Brooke hiding for one panel (and saying "that's a biscuit guard") without some relevance to that scene. It's just a guess though. I don't think Pudding will be able to help Luffy tbh; it looks like Big Mom's ppl aren't leaving her alone and it's her wedding day.
A yonkou subordinate shld rather die then betray their boss. I see a draw luffy done due to G4 and cracker done to body damage. nami will probably grab luffy n take him away to heal.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A yonkou subordinate shld rather die then betray their boss. I see a draw luffy done due to G4 and cracker done to body damage. nami will probably grab luffy n take him away to heal.

Yeah, I could picture that. I'm stuck on the random Biscuit soldier appearance though. Just feels like that panel came out of no where and didn't fit the rest of the chapter at all.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
That was a good video. I also think Luffy defeated Cracker as well. This arc seems to be progressing quickly. I think the next time we see Luffy is him in that tree with Nami as they make their way towards Lola.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sanji was unfazed by that kick. :wow:I need to see how good Sanji has gotten.

What if Reiju was the one who kicked that chef's ass?:jbhmm: She might be the most evil.

:mindblown: If Judge's kids were "born" in those vats.

Sanji's a defective clone :lupe::banderas:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Reiji (The sister) is looking like she might not be as bad as the rest of her sibling but i have a sneaking suspicion she beat the female chef up and she is actually on some sadistic lowkey shyt..she wants the brothers to fight for her entertainment. I also think she is the 2nd stronger behind Ichiji.