Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Judge got Young Sanji like...
the-flash-man-iron-mask-identity.jpg

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:damn: Goddamn Sanji's competing with Nico Robin for saddest backstory now

:to:My dude went through so much...only his big sister was looking out for him

Can't wait till Sanji beats up these fukkboys.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
funny zoro is the toughest of the crew but he's the one with the less painful childhood. robin, chopper, sanji and nami really suffered
But who knows how Zoro wound up in the dojo though.

:mjlol:Then again, knowing Zoro his moms probably sent him to get some groceries and he wound up getting lost, ending up at the temple, and was like ":whoo:Hey this place is dope I guess I'm staying here now."

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
damn so the order in which they were born is really what determines whose the strongest. sanji got washed lol why he aint haki his back or use observation haki to follow the stealth technique.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
people saying that this explains Sanji's Diable technique

do people read OP or skim thru it, there have been tons of characters in this series that have generated fire out of their ass.

some say it would be logical why he doesnt get burned. lol Oda already said why he doesn't its beasue of his spirit being to hot to burned(or something like that)

do people not realize One piece at the end of the day is a light hearted adventure series not everything needs a physic/scientific/etc explanation when you have a series

that is based in a Uinverse that still has Dinosaurs, people can fly by kicking the air so many times, country sized monsters, talking animals and fishes, mermaids, etc

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
people saying that this explains Sanji's Diable technique

do people read OP or skim thru it, there have been tons of characters in this series that have generated fire out of their ass.

some say it would be logical why he doesnt get burned. lol Oda already said why he doesn't its beasue of his spirit being to hot to burned(or something like that)

do people not realize One piece at the end of the day is a light hearted adventure series not everything needs a physic/scientific/etc explanation when you have a series

that is based in a Uinverse that still has Dinosaurs, people can fly by kicking the air so many times, country sized monsters, talking animals and fishes, mermaids, etc

Yeah, that's like trying to give a scientific explanation for Zoro's Ashura Ichibugin. There is none, it's simply his aura becoming so strong it looks like he has tripled his arms and heads.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
But who knows how Zoro wound up in the dojo though.

:mjlol:Then again, knowing Zoro his moms probably sent him to get some groceries and he wound up getting lost, ending up at the temple, and was like ":whoo:Hey this place is dope I guess I'm staying here now."

:deadrose:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
Almost finished catching up on the Hunterxhunter 2011 anime.

Going to catch up on 700+ chapters of One Piece after.:sadcam:

Late to the party, always watched/read Naruto and Bleach.