Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
Yeah, I'm with yall. I think Sanji's sister lowkey beat that chef's ass and is going to backstab everyone.

Sanji's backstory is cool, but I really want to see the rest of Big Mom's crew. . .I was hoping that rabbit was a big boss in Big Mom's crew, but that little nıgga a worker bee!

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
What if Big Mom ends up seeing greater potential in Luffy and rearranges the marriage to form an alliance with the Strawhats instead of the Germa 66? :ohhh:

Hopefully Luffy doesn't have to smash Big Mom though :whoa:

Last edited:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
What if Big Mom ends up seeing greater potential in Luffy and rearranges the marriage to form an alliance with the Strawhats instead of the Germa 66? :ohhh:

Hopefully Luffy doesn't have to smash Big Mom though :whoa:
:russ:you ain't about that gushy gushy soul sucking p*ssy? fat girls need love too. she can extend your life with that p*ssy.

Daps
Reppin
London
Sanji's sister set this shyt up. She's been fascinated by Sanji's growth since he returned and wants to see how much stronger he is than his brothers. I'm willing to bet that she turns out to be the strongest and that's why she seems to remain by her father's side.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Damn brehs, Oda has done it again. :blessed:

Usually i only get hyped for my boy Straw Hat to lay down the law on some bytch asses but now im ready for Sanji to boss up and put in the work.