Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cut away from a battle of massive importance and go on break brehs :martin:

I wanna know what wedding Shanks was attending...and were there any islands with prominent ruins or is that a future stop?

Cracker's power is ridiculous...as in strange for being so powerful but since he hates pain it seems like a one hit kill if you can get to him.

I wonder what they mean about once Sanji's in the castle it's over...though it seems obvious that Chopper and Carrot can look for him in a mirror and get a message out (they could also hit up Pedro and Brooke).

There's also Nami's question about Cracker vs Big Mom...seems strange that the question would even come up since we all assumed the answer is obvious.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Luffy need to go ahead and make that strategic retreat.

Almost getting your arm cut off is not the look. Let's regroup fam

Nah, Luffy already said his running away days are over, and he won't even run from a Yonkou or Admiral.

a87452bf37611057242c48e631f7e3673e2231d2_hq.jpg

That said, it's time for Luffy to unlock that Gear 5th/Awakening if he's gonna stand a chance against Big Mom.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Cut away from a battle of massive importance and go on break brehs :martin:

I wanna know what wedding Shanks was attending...and were there any islands with prominent ruins or is that a future stop?

Cracker's power is ridiculous...as in strange for being so powerful but since he hates pain it seems like a one hit kill if you can get to him.

I wonder what they mean about once Sanji's in the castle it's over...though it seems obvious that Chopper and Carrot can look for him in a mirror and get a message out (they could also hit up Pedro and Brooke).

There's also Nami's question about Cracker vs Big Mom...seems strange that the question would even come up since we all assumed the answer is obvious.

The wedding he's attending could be Lucky Roos as he wasn't in either of the cover pages and Nami just said that to torture them. She's in the trees mouth so that says he can't kill her as a piece of Big Mums soul is in her hands lol

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Nah, Luffy already said his running away days are over, and he won't even run from a Yonkou or Admiral.

a87452bf37611057242c48e631f7e3673e2231d2_hq.jpg

That said, it's time for Luffy to unlock that Gear 5th/Awakening if he's gonna stand a chance against Big Mom.
I'm saying. Luffy's fruit looks pedestrian compared to these new world guys. :sadcam:

Hopefully he will find a way to access his 4th gear without the ridiculous look and fatigue afterwards.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Damn cac is beastly he pushing G4 luffy, lol why y'all want G5 he just got 4 let him master it and wrk on his awakening. That kong organ was beastly; always wondered why no one just chopd off Luffys limbs when he stretched. good to see the others working on infiltration plans and hope we get more vinsmoke intetactions.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
White boy, boss status

Head Cracker :damn:

Damn cac is beastly he pushing G4 luffy, lol why y'all want G5 he just got 4 let him master it and wrk on his awakening. That kong organ was beastly; always wondered why no one just chopd off Luffys limbs when he stretched. good to see the others working on infiltration plans and hope we get more vinsmoke intetactions.
that rubber isn't easy to cut