Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man luffy needs to incorporate conquerors Haki in battle more maybe dats the key to mastering G4. Cuz vs the pin head dude and flamingo they conquerors had a black lightning effect n the latter s battle even moved laws body so there's more to it than just makin people pass out

yjmonn

Time
Daps
This punk hazard arc is boring as shyt. Can I skip it and not miss anything or is this an important arc

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This punk hazard arc is boring as shyt. Can I skip it and not miss anything or is this an important arc

You watching the anime or reading the manga?

It's not really important but it sets up the Doflamingo arc (which is extremely important) and there's some stuff at the end you'd want to know about so you probably don't want to skip it completely. But if you're watching the anime I'd just read the manga instead since it's faster.

Blackstar

Superstar
Daps
QVNKdl1.png

:ohhh:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Random theory:
In the latest chapter we see that
1. Cracker makes Biscuit armor
2. Pedro and Brooke are hiding from Biscuit soldiers that are powered by Big Mom and stored in the castle after patrolling (page 15)
3. Big Mom's crew says once Sanji enters the castle, it'll be impossible for Luffy to even get a face to face with Sanji (page 16)

Idk how Luffy beats Cracker, but I'm gonna guess that he wins and makes Cracker create a biscuit disguise for him. He'll be in armor looking like a Biscuit Soldier to infiltrate the castle and get to the wedding or at least to Sanji.

Just a guess after seeing a Joyboy theories vid saying Cracker's already beaten and why he thinks that. Add to that the proximity of the biscuit soldier and the statement that once Sanji's in the castle it's over...that's my theory.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random theory:
In the latest chapter we see that
1. Cracker makes Biscuit armor
2. Pedro and Brooke are hiding from Biscuit soldiers that are powered by Big Mom and stored in the castle after patrolling (page 15)
3. Big Mom's crew says once Sanji enters the castle, it'll be impossible for Luffy to even get a face to face with Sanji (page 16)

Idk how Luffy beats Cracker, but I'm gonna guess that he wins and makes Cracker create a biscuit disguise for him. He'll be in armor looking like a Biscuit Soldier to infiltrate the castle and get to the wedding or at least to Sanji.

Just a guess after seeing a Joyboy theories vid saying Cracker's already beaten and why he thinks that. Add to that the proximity of the biscuit soldier and the statement that once Sanji's in the castle it's over...that's my theory.

:jbhmm: Can you link that?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Why wld cracker even help luffy, u think cuz he lost he wld? The biscuit guard is independent of cracker due to his soul so even if cracker loses those cracker guards will still function. Luffy will get in via pudding and most like will be in the cake.