Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

yjmonn

Time
Daps
Yall.. I'm on the marineford arc. I dead ass shed a tear when my boy ace got the magma super punch. I know luffy is gonna be extremely fukked up after this

I just wanted to say for those already way ahead of me, I really fukk with Aokiji. He's dope. Please tell me he don't turn into a dikkhead character later into the series

He might be my favorite villain with lucci so far

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall.. I'm on the marineford arc. I dead ass shed a tear when my boy ace got the magma super punch. I know luffy is gonna be extremely fukked up after this

I just wanted to say for those already way ahead of me, I really fukk with Aokiji. He's dope. Please tell me he don't turn into a dikkhead character later into the series

He might be my favorite villain with lucci so far

I wouldn't even consider Aokiji a villain. He's an antagonist because he's a Marine in a series about pirates, but he's never done anything villainous.

You could make a good argument that the Straw Hats are more villainous than he is.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't care what many have said, he might still be able to fight but to me it looks like he's down.:manny:

Not the first time Oda ends a chapter where it looked like Luffy dropped someone

gMyDOAA.jpg

IdjBglZ.jpg

4EoZfvL.jpg

Since we're dealing with a yonko commander I'm 93% sure he's gonna get back up, especially since he's still conscious in the last panel.
:pachaha:

I wouldn't even consider Aokiji a villain. He's an antagonist because he's a Marine in a series about pirates, but he's never done anything villainous.

You could make a good argument that the Straw Hats are more villainous than he is.

He killed Robins friend. That was when his moral of justice was near the level of Akainus lol

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He killed Robins friend. That was when his moral of justice was near the level of Akainus lol

Saul didn't really give Aokiji much of a choice...Saul basically betrayed the Marines and even attacked Aokiji directly (even if he had a good reason). If Aokiji had just let Saul do what he wanted then the Marines would've been after him too and Robin would've been killed anyway.

Plus Aokiji himself said that Saul was his friend. Not to mention, the attack Aokiji used was named "Ice Time Capsule" or something like that so for all we know Saul is still alive and has just been frozen for years.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Yeah, Aokiji just cares about doing what's right, even if it puts him at odds with the rest of the Navy.

Now Akainu, he's just a dikkhead.

Kizaru's cool tho, he completely doesn't give a fukk:pachaha:. Just doin' his job.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
exactly, like nikkas been sayin, he needed alot of help against Doflo even with 4th gear

dude hasn't done any trainin and tryna run up on Big Mom now :mjlol:

I don't think Luffy is ready for Big Mom or Kaido either but lets not act like Doffy wasn't using multiple continues to extend the fight by stringing his organs together. :comeon:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Urogue took out a commander while the others couldn't? I'm a bit surprised at that one, especially Kid. That commander was a lot weaker than Doflamingo if one Kong-gun stunted on him while Doflamingo ate multiple shots along with that Law organ failure shock attack. Regardless though, Luffy ain't ready for Big Mom in a fair one...
Urogue's Devil Fruit has insane battle potential. Dude converts damage he takes into strength. Theoretically, he's basically as strong as anyone that fights him. It'd take someone who fights with intelligence to figure out the limits to that and neutralize him.

Cracker don't seem like that type :heh:

He probably made more and more limbs and weapons and just kept on going at Uro and Uro just tanked that shyt.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Urogue's Devil Fruit has insane battle potential. Dude converts damage he takes into strength. Theoretically, he's basically as strong as anyone that fights him. It'd take someone who fights with intelligence to figure out the limits to that and neutralize him.

He probably made more and more limbs and weapons and just kept on going at Uro and Uro just tanked that shyt.
there's gotta be a limit to it, like if the damage exceeds his bodies capacity limit or is too much to convert at the time. if not dude wld beat everyone...maybe haki attacks cnt be converted

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
there's gotta be a limit to it, like if the damage exceeds his bodies capacity limit or is too much to convert at the time. if not dude wld beat everyone...maybe haki attacks cnt be converted
got to be haki based attacks are his weakness they usually can bypass devil fruit abilities.
Someone probably hit him with that Haki shyt and he was unprepared because he never felt that shyt before in his life

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
got to be haki based attacks are his weakness they usually can bypass devil fruit abilities.
Someone probably hit him with that Haki shyt and he was unprepared because he never felt that shyt before in his life
lol like Enel when he fought luffy aint know wtf rubber was

teacher

All Star
Daps

cracker is the one that beat him :dahell:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Saul didn't really give Aokiji much of a choice...Saul basically betrayed the Marines and even attacked Aokiji directly (even if he had a good reason). If Aokiji had just let Saul do what he wanted then the Marines would've been after him too and Robin would've been killed anyway.

Plus Aokiji himself said that Saul was his friend. Not to mention, the attack Aokiji used was named "Ice Time Capsule" or something like that so for all we know Saul is still alive and has just been frozen for years.

:lupe: damn brehh you onto something :patrice:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Does everybody have a got damn fruit :why:
I don't think Luffy is ready for Big Mom or Kaido either but lets not act like Doffy wasn't using multiple continues to extend the fight by stringing his organs together. :comeon:
All those assist by Law and he still needed a friendship powerup to win:skip: