Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
If not Jimbei then it'd be Usopp. That was his original 3 anyways

IYKrum6.jpg

:wow:

when god Ussop beat the LUMPS out that mer man i cried tears of joy.. legendary piff

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
oda did say in that 65% announcement that he doesnt know how Luffy will deal with Kaidou and pretty much implying Luffy is nowhere close to Kaidou.

I mean right now the crew and the current allies are going to get Marco and even more allies. So you know its going to be a while before Luffy can fukk with Kaidou

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I mean Gear 4th is godly but we can't have Luffy out here over-reliant on it...
i think he isnt going to be. Its just oda showing how Luffy(despite beating Dofla) isnt nowhere near the Yonkou level, not even the commanders Luffy cannot match up to without having to go all out. Hence why he in 4th mode.

Cracker seems to still be able to fight so it might continue next chapter.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
i think he isnt going to be. Its just oda showing how Luffy(despite beating Dofla) isnt nowhere near the Yonkou level, not even the commanders Luffy cannot match up to without having to go all out. Hence why he in 4th mode.

Cracker seems to still be able to fight so it might continue next chapter.

Nah, Cracker seems to be down for the count. But the implication is that at this level Gear 2nd and 3rd won't cut it anymore.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, Cracker seems to be down for the count. But the implication is that at this level Gear 2nd and 3rd won't cut it anymore.
on the last page in the middle panel to the left, Cracker is still concious, plus many said that he still in the fight based off that panel

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
on the last page in the middle panel to the left, Cracker is still concious, plus many said that he still in the fight based off that panel

I don't care what many have said, he might still be able to fight but to me it looks like he's down.:manny: