Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One Piece 837 - Manga Stream

I don't know whether Yasopp is happy for his son or laughing at him :pachaha:

Luffy stopped the bullshyt and sent his ass flying :whoo:

Luffy ain't got a chance right now. Unless, Big Mom is only as strong as the sum of her parts (family) which I highly doubt. :patrice:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Urogue took out a commander while the others couldn't? I'm a bit surprised at that one, especially Kid. That commander was a lot weaker than Doflamingo if one Kong-gun stunted on him while Doflamingo ate multiple shots along with that Law organ failure shock attack. Regardless though, Luffy ain't ready for Big Mom in a fair one...

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I don't think Cracker is done yet, he's still conscious on the last page so we'll likely see the fight continue next week unless there's an interruption. But my mans Urouge took out a commander, that's sick. It explains why he was up in the clouds tending to his wounds, he literally just got done fighting Cracker :gladbron:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was hoping Mugiwara wouldn't have to do it but G4 took out the last Shichibukai, why wouldn't he have to go all out against a stronger opp..

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Luffy ain't ready for them Yonko it's official
One possibility could be cracker is just a bad matchup for him too but I dont think so
He needs to master g4 and learn g5 to to beat yonko

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The mountain is high but depending now much of a fight Cracker puts up with gear 4 Luffy I think he will be fine against Big Mom. He didn't have to take as much time getting into to gear 4 which means he has already improved some. I'm also glad to see Nami get a little shine as well. It's been a while.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what if Pound hulked out on the apple juice and starts sockin nikkas on some popeye the sailorman shyt :banderas:
That would be funny :russ: but Pound basically told them how to get out from the beginning. Go get me some Apple juice there's a waterfall, and near the end of the chapter there's the waterfall with a cottage and mirror. The Homies started bunching up not to let them out.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The mountain is high but depending now much of a fight Cracker puts up with gear 4 Luffy I think he will be fine against Big Mom. He didn't have to take as much time getting into to gear 4 which means he has already improved some. I'm also glad to see Nami get a little shine as well. It's been a while.

Yeah, I think after Gear 4th wears off Luffy will still be able to defend himself (although he'll still be extremely tired) unlike last time so it'll kind of show that he's gradually minimizing the downsides of Gear 4th.