Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Said this ish tongue in cheek but he showed up on the cover this week...:ohhh:

Luffy vs a commander...Feels like something will keep them from really going at it though, Nami told him to hold back and a top commander probably won't take the L until the final battles get laid out.

Did they ever mention how many commanders Big Mom has?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
11.png

I thought Luffy was going to give breh and elephant gun to the gut on the next panel :whew:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so each yonko has a set of three commanders, i wonder how jack wld stack against cracker the cac :ohhh: seems luffy wasn't bs-ing about not running away anymore, i dubt he'll use G4 unless its like for a quick second...maybe some G3 and G2 fusion wld be dope to see since the lst time was against moriah, and doing that cld help his body sustain G4 better idk (isn't G4 haki based unlike the previous 2).

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
1saFQfT.jpg

:deadrose:

so each yonko has a set of three commanders, i wonder how jack wld stack against cracker the cac :ohhh: seems luffy wasn't bs-ing about not running away anymore, i dubt he'll use G4 unless its like for a quick second...maybe some G3 and G2 fusion wld be dope to see since the lst time was against moriah, and doing that cld help his body sustain G4 better idk (isn't G4 haki based unlike the previous 2).

I don't think it's even gonna be a full fledged fight. Seems like it's gonna end after a brief skirmish.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

My question is who Luffy's third commander (or equivalent at least for match-ups) would be...Zoro and Sanji are obvious fits, but who would his third be? Jimbei?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
My question is who Luffy's third commander (or equivalent at least for match-ups) would be...Zoro and Sanji are obvious fits, but who would his third be? Jimbei?
Jimbei wld be the third one, lmao dude above sed ussop :laff:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
God Usopp would be the third commander for sure :wow:

But honestly I wouldn't assume that Luffy's crew will have the same layout as Kaido/Big Mom. I think it'll be more similar to Whitebeard's crew, and if I recall correctly Whitebeard had 16 commanders. So I think all of the "core" Straw Hats will be considered commanders by the time we have the final war.