Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I just realised something..

Raizou said Kaido took over Wano and is there currently..

in the past few chapters, Kidd, Apoo & the other nikka were facing him does that mean if Luffy and co go to wano first they'll all team up to take Kaidou down ??

Luffy & SH/ Law & crew/ Kidd/ Apoo/ Straw death nikka/ Kinnemon/ Raizo vs. Kaidou & Jack ?? :wow:

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

in the past few chapters, Kidd, Apoo & the other nikka were facing him does that mean if Luffy and co go to wano first they'll all team up to take Kaidou down ??

Luffy & SH/ Law & crew/ Kidd/ Apoo/ Straw death nikka/ Kinnemon/ Raizo vs. Kaidou & Jack ?? :wow:

I thought Kid and them were going after Shanks.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

I would've assumed they got the breaks beat off em already... Or they gonna form an alliance to go after shanks

Does luffy dip out before Jack goes crazy :jbhmm:... And we still got big mom fukkery upcoming

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Kaido doesn't own entirely

He is partnered with the Shogun and they own many of the region's in wano(which means there might be some not owned by Shogun)

Wouldn't be surprised if Kaido is gone for first half of arc then shows up for 2nd half or 3/4th thru it

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How did Zou manage to live for so long brehs :jbhmm:

Dude could be a Triple OG Sea King :merchant:

I just really don't wanna see Jack one-hit a legendary beast :mjcry:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
How did Zou manage to live for so long brehs :jbhmm:

Dude could be a Triple OG Sea King :merchant:

I just really don't wanna see Jack one-hit a legendary beast :mjcry:

Or why has it lived so long? It looks like it has died many many centuries ago. Maybe it is a remnant of the void century created to protect the poneglyph?