Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It's Sanji's year so we're going to Big Mums or they split up and the focus will be on Big Mum still.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's Sanji's year so we're going to Big Mums or they split up and the focus will be on Big Mum still.
Yeah but that does not mean we will fighting BM first

We might just be dealing with Sanjis fam and a few things and go towards Wano

I don't see the wano crew hanging around for the BM feud

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I saw a theory that the strawhats would split up and do Wano/Big Mom's party at the same time...could make sense if they're planning heists rather than flat out battles. Only thing questionable about it was that it had Zoro shooting the ones with Kaidou but I think the strongest character in the manga obviously gotta face off with Luffy (and probably others like the Doflamingo fight).

Also, that last panel means that the Wano Shogun was a member of Gol D.'s crew? Or just that he accompanied them? Either way, that could mean a Wano member joining the strawhats for the rest of the journey to parallel the last trip to Raftel.
I think they do split up again, zoro seemed set on being ready for Kaido (I know it aint his call but still). I think the Kaido party will go with Law's crew to Wano while luffy nem go get sanji

And with momo now not actually his son, Kin'e could stay with the strawhats long term

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yeah but that does not mean we will fighting BM first

We might just be dealing with Sanjis fam and a few things and go towards Wano

I don't see the wano crew hanging around for the BM feud

def going to Big Moms first, no way they take on Kaido without the full crew, i doubt they go to BM for a fight, they'll try and crash the wedding or sneak sanji out, end up getting spotted, fight a few high tiers but escape somehow..

the real fight with BM & Kaido wont be now, realistically Luffy isnt ready for a Yonko solo

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I think they do split up again, zoro seemed set on being ready for Kaido (I know it aint his call but still). I think the Kaido party will go with Law's crew to Wano while luffy nem go get sanji

And with momo now not actually his son, Kin'e could stay with the strawhats long term

hmmm... I hope Kinnemon doesnt stay, thats now 3 swordsmen (4 if we including Law), Brooks sword skills isnt as developed as Zoro and adding another Sword user just pushes the individualism of the crew away

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
def going to Big Moms first, no way they take on Kaido without the full crew, i doubt they go to BM for a fight, they'll try and crash the wedding or sneak sanji out, end up getting spotted, fight a few high tiers but escape somehow..

the real fight with BM & Kaido wont be now, realistically Luffy isnt ready for a Yonko solo
yea after seein him struggle with Doffy no way in hell he goin to see Kaido

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think Carrot might join. She found it funny that Luffy planed to crash Big Mom's party. Maybe she wants to put in an application to join in on the fukkery full time :blessed:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Raizou join sh?

A ninja pirate? :ohhh:

Make it happen oda :takedat:

Plus oda is probably giving luffy as many gears as there are in a car.

So we could see gear 5 which could help luffy fight on par with Kaidou or at least Jack and them

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dont see the 4th poneglyph being in hands of yonkou

Oda would not make it that predictable

i believe its somewhere underwater or in sky. Or somewhere most cant get to

The New World is big and crazy so theres multiple possibilities.:yeshrug:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I dont see the 4th poneglyph being in hands of yonkou

Oda would not make it that predictable

i believe its somewhere underwater or in sky. Or somewhere most cant get to

The New World is big and crazy so theres multiple possibilities.:yeshrug:

I'm guessing the last Poneglyph is on Elbaf. Oda's been foreshadowing that arc for ages so there has to be something important about that island. The other possibility is that the government has it.

Would be crazy if Shanks had it and made Luffy fight him for it tho. :wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm guessing the last Poneglyph is on Elbaf. Oda's been foreshadowing that arc for ages so there has to be something important about that island. The other possibility is that the government has it.

Would be crazy if Shanks had it and made Luffy fight him for it tho. :wow:

Yooooooooooooooo that last part might just be :wow: status.. Make luffy earn his rights to be a legend and fight for the 4th stone.. i can actually see something like that happening

Not a fight to the death but a show of Luffys growth, we might just finally the Gawwwd Red Hair go all out