Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pineapple head, Jozu, Vista and nem all got their shyt pushed in by Blackbeard :francis:.

Well at least Luffy might have another strong ally against Kaido.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
19.jpg

Hiatus

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
marco dat dude top 3 fav, mad they lost the payback war shld have at least killed two (bb pirates) and made them retreat or at least draw. G4 luffy vs Jack? or maybe zoro and law? Alot of good info and pacing.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
marco dat dude top 3 fav, mad they lost the payback war shld have at least killed two (bb pirates) and made them retreat or at least draw. G4 luffy vs Jack? or maybe zoro and law? Alot of good info and pacing.
Times like these, I wish the anime would tell the side story. Right now it is so close to the Manga that even the Anime takes breaks. It would be nice to see some of the stuff that happened during the two year time skip animated after it was revealed in the manga

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
marco dat dude top 3 fav

Low key, Marco has had a rough few years.

-First the breh Ace gets kidnapped and then killed off and he can't do anything about it
-Then pops gets offed by Teach and again, he can't do anything about it
-The the remaining WB pirates get overwhelmed by the Marines/Blackbeard Pirates and they have to get saved by Shanks
-Then, a year later, they try to squad up and get some payback on Teach, only to be horribly defeated (and he probably killed off a lot more former WB pirates)
-Not to mention, as a result of that battle Blackbeard gets exactly what he wants and becomes a Yonkou, which is pretty much an insult to Whitebeard
-Plus there's some idiot going around claiming to be Whitebeard's son and killing off the homies

I wouldn't be surprised if Marco is sitting on the corner drinking out of a brown paper bag next time we see him :mjcry:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

-First the breh Ace gets kidnapped and then killed off and he can't do anything about it
-The the remaining WB pirates get overwhelmed by the Marines/Blackbeard Pirates and they have to get saved by Shanks
-Then, a year later, they try to squad up and get some payback on Teach, only to be horribly defeated (and he probably killed off a lot more former WB pirates)
-Not to mention, as a result of that battle Blackbeard gets exactly what he wants and becomes a Yonkou, which is pretty much an insult to Whitebeard
-Plus there's some idiot going around claiming to be Whitebeard's son and killing off the homies

I wouldn't be surprised if Marco is sitting on the corner drinking out of a brown paper bag next time we see him :mjcry:
:wow: yea marco mentally is damaged, they say phoenixes are reborn from the ashes maybe he needs a burning will to guide him like before. I gotta see him hakied up in black flames tho :noah:
Times like these, I wish the anime would tell the side story. Right now it is so close to the Manga that even the Anime takes breaks. It would be nice to see some of the stuff that happened during the two year time skip animated after it was revealed in the manga
yea like how naruto is doing with itachi

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Same here, wish they weren't so close together. Sad to say but they could have definitely used more filler arcs. The show is just a mess in general, good thing the manga is goat.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Breh...if they do find him all disheveled like that Sanji will no longer be the character who has taken the most L's in the series.