Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

BlackEfron

BlackieRobinson
Daps
I'm looking forward to some epic fights in the future

Zoro vs shogun
Luffy vs kaido (I'm hoping luffy receives some other worldy power up like he did during thriller bark)
Whitebeard pirates vs big mom people/kaido people/samurais

- blackierobinson

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Low key, Marco has had a rough few years.

-First the breh Ace gets kidnapped and then killed off and he can't do anything about it
-Then pops gets offed by Teach and again, he can't do anything about it
-The the remaining WB pirates get overwhelmed by the Marines/Blackbeard Pirates and they have to get saved by Shanks
-Then, a year later, they try to squad up and get some payback on Teach, only to be horribly defeated (and he probably killed off a lot more former WB pirates)
-Not to mention, as a result of that battle Blackbeard gets exactly what he wants and becomes a Yonkou, which is pretty much an insult to Whitebeard
-Plus there's some idiot going around claiming to be Whitebeard's son and killing off the homies

I wouldn't be surprised if Marco is sitting on the corner drinking out of a brown paper bag next time we see him :mjcry:

IMG

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just saw something saying one piece in Japan alone is now in 330 million sold or printed i dont know

So the print should be 400 or more by now if worldwide

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Same here, wish they weren't so close together. Sad to say but they could have definitely used more filler arcs. The show is just a mess in general, good thing the manga is goat.
Sadly Toei is so gung ho about not doing filler arcs anymore that all they can do to avoid the manga is stretch the story out to a snail's pace. Before we used to get the 2 chapters:1 episode pace and then a 10-episode filler arc once everything's done, but ever since Thriller Bark Toei's been fukking glacial.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im betting arc

This is them gathering allies to take the emperors. And plan on who going down 2nd ,3rd, last

Will probably end when they get Marco and crew and head to Wano like i said previous post

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is either a saga(and them being made up of arcs)

Or a short arc where there is build up until we get to Wano and there is Wano arc

Anyways this is no surprise

It's a saga (and probably a long one). Wano will just be the part of it that involves Kaido.