Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

teacher

All Star
Daps
yea after seein him struggle with Doffy no way in hell he goin to see Kaido

:wtf:

He ran out of time....otherwise gear 4 completely and utterly dominated doffy...had the nicca wondering where he was when he caught the beats on some "I was uptown now i'm downtown:dwillhuh:"

Luffy looks to be invincible to non piercing physical attacks

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

He ran out of time....otherwise gear 4 completely and utterly dominated doffy...had the nicca wondering where he was when he caught the beats on some "I was uptown now i'm downtown:dwillhuh:"

Luffy looks to be invincible to non piercing physical attacks
:mjlol: healthy Mingo>G4

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:aicmon: watch the anime and comeback to this thread:sas1:
:laff: manga>>>anime. Act like it wasn't a 2 v 1 beforehand, act like doffy wasn't damaged more than luffy when they started . One on one luffy can't beat doffy, dnt matter if G4 can dominate a decent amount of the fight, once it runs out luffy is done, gats n dem buying him time will be non existent.

teacher

All Star
Daps
:laff: manga>>>anime. Act like it wasn't a 2 v 1 beforehand, act like doffy wasn't damaged more than luffy when they started . One on one luffy can't beat doffy, dnt matter if G4 can dominate a decent amount of the fight, once it runs out luffy is done, gats n dem buying him time will be non existent.

this is pain vs Naruto all over again....Naruto > pain Luffy > Doffy Will of D > tenyrubito :umad:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_o3twqvukTr1rnoltyo1_400.jpg

:mjlol: