Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I saw a theory that the strawhats would split up and do Wano/Big Mom's party at the same time...could make sense if they're planning heists rather than flat out battles. Only thing questionable about it was that it had Zoro shooting the ones with Kaidou but I think the strongest character in the manga obviously gotta face off with Luffy (and probably others like the Doflamingo fight).

Also, that last panel means that the Wano Shogun was a member of Gol D.'s crew? Or just that he accompanied them? Either way, that could mean a Wano member joining the strawhats for the rest of the journey to parallel the last trip to Raftel.

teacher

All Star
Daps
So Shanks should have the upper hand over anyone in finding raftel :patrice: If he was smart he'd holla at Rayleigh to accompany him :jbhmm:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So Shanks should have the upper hand over anyone in finding raftel :patrice: If he was smart he'd holla at Rayleigh to accompany him :jbhmm:

I doubt Shanks wants to find Raftel.

He was part of Roger's crew so he probably already has been there and isn't interested in going back right now. Just holding it down until Luffy is strong enough.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I doubt Shanks wants to find Raftel.

He was part of Roger's crew so he probably already has been there and isn't interested in going back right now. Just holding it down until Luffy is strong enough.

I hope and pray that it is, because the showdown will be epic :ohlawd: maybe shanks the last boss....they team up to beat blackbeard? :ld:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Somebody needs to make a :luffyscust: smiley of this face though...

5v2ngz.png

That look of pure disgust at Usopp's idea. :heh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
ITS ALL MAKING SENSE NOW !!!!!
QUsEiCo.gif

So Wano lord was aboard with Gol. D Roger who got to raftel
Kaido kills em all for secret
Raizo and co. run which is why they hunted
Kinnemon wants to go back (wano arc)

Luffy wants to wash Big momma and get sanji (arc)

needs both stones (EPIC FIGHT)

im guessing the final fight Oda spoke of is Luffy going after the 4th stone which the WG has [FINAL BATTLE]

Im guessing his 5000 strong army comes in either during Kaido or Big Momma, im plotting towards Kaido cause his mystery is bigger

Luffys universal army from all over the kingdoms gonna come for the final battle for the 4th stone

After winning he leaves for Raftel...

tryna guess where Shanks, Blackbeard & Dragon will link in the tiemline...

shyt is liiiiiiiiiiiiiit... ONE PIECE is officially the GOAT :lawd:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Amazing chapter. Hope this doesn't mean we get another Rescuing Robin arc

Nah, that seemed to be more of a setup for pirate crews to eventually go after the Straw Hats rather than Luffy & co themselves running into them (most obviously Kaidou and Blackbeard).

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:wow: shyt just got so real

we guaranteed for either a Big Mom or Kaidou showdown in the next arc, gotta scoop Sanji so most likely BM :banderas:

and someone explain to me why you would need all 4 :jbhmm: wouldn't knowing 2 or 3 be enough.

I'm thinking somehow this is gonna lead to a 3 way fight between Big Mom, Kaidou, and Luffy which would be the most epic fight so far for the whole damn series.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
luffy not ready yet we need two finish these two arcs and then a time skip. he not beating big mom one on one even with G4 and the other powerup he has (when rayleigh tld him they was gonna work on sum besides g4 cuz it was to straining, after luffy tld him the king kong gun aint work). zoro and the wano country arc wnt beat kaidou either they just there for the maps.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This when it gets interesting

With the Germa/BM/Sanji thing going on where r we going next

Wano?
Or
Whole cake and Sanji?