Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
abr.gif

Everything is starting to come together

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:wow: shyt just got so real

we guaranteed for either a Big Mom or Kaidou showdown in the next arc, gotta scoop Sanji so most likely BM :banderas:

and someone explain to me why you would need all 4 :jbhmm: wouldn't knowing 2 or 3 be enough.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt had me a little mad when i thought the stone gave the location, but wait there's 4. :umad:
Seems like the crew can't hang with the likes of Kaido or Big Mom as is though. Maybe around now is when some of the allies come through.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shyt had me a little mad when i thought the stone gave the location, but wait there's 4. :umad:
Seems like the crew can't hang with the likes of Kaido or Big Mom as is though. Maybe around now is when some of the allies come through.

Keep saying that breh. :sas2:

Luffy rolls deep now when he wants to and that Gear 4th ain't no joke. It's only a matter of time before a Yonkou has Luffy's foot up their ass, and less time than you think. :ufdup:

This chapter basically set up the rest of One Piece and the endgame. Luffy already got access to one of the Road Poneglyphs. So it's basically just scoop up a stone from Big Mom, scoop one up from Kaido, figure out who has the missing one (my theory is that it's on Elbaf, but that's another convo), and then go to Raftel and find One Piece.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
yea but If u find the point where 2-3 of them meet

wouldn't that be the same spot as the fourth :jbhmm:

No, just because you can draw a line between two or three points, doesn't mean the intersection is anywhere along that line. Let's say you have three points, how do you know which of those points are meant to connect (do you need to draw a line between point A and B or point A and C, or point B and C)? You don't know if you don't know where point D is located so two points isn't enough to assume the intersection point is along that line, while the intersection point could be anywhere between three points.

KbrIOfG.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No, just because you can draw a line between two or three points, doesn't mean the intersection is anywhere along that line. Let's say you have three points, how do you know which of those points are meant to connect (do you need to draw a line between point A and B or point A and C, or point B and C)? You don't know if you don't know where point D is located so two points isn't enough to assume the intersection point is along that line, while the intersection point could be anywhere between three points.

KbrIOfG.png
too high to read this post :dwillhuh: daps + rep