Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The reports Kizaru received state all the fights start with a petty argument and end up with the decimation of a town. I think the mom is a con artist who creates a rift within Whitebeard's crews, causing them to fight/destroy each other, and let her son take the credit. Either that or the guy (or the mom) just lucked into a ridiculously powerful Devil Fruit.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
The reports Kizaru received state all the fights start with a petty argument and end up with the decimation of a town. I think the mom is a con artist who creates a rift within Whitebeard's crews, causing them to fight/destroy each other, and let her son take the credit. Either that or the guy (or the mom) just lucked into a ridiculously powerful Devil Fruit.
You can't have him and Buggy as clown ass Warlords. This is just some Babidi and Buu shyt like old buddy mentioned earlier. He's a half a retard powerhouse Lenny from Mice and Men ass nikka.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man I really hope dude isn't actually Whitebeard's son. :scusthov:

But I doubt it...I just don't see how it could work between Whitebeard and that lady. I mean, physically. Whitebeard was like 30 feet tall or something and this chick probably isn't even four feet...it's hard to imagine the uh, mechanics of making a baby even working.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Man I really hope dude isn't actually Whitebeard's son. :scusthov:

But I doubt it...I just don't see how it could work between Whitebeard and that lady. I mean, physically. Whitebeard was like 30 feet tall or something and this chick probably isn't even four feet...it's hard to imagine the uh, mechanics of making a baby even working.
All Whitebeard wanted was a family no way my dude was a deadbeat.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You guys ever realize that Arlong self hated so much that he craved relationships with humans that he thought passed his metrics as a form of legitimacy but even then the only thing he was good for to then was moved and they still though of him as lesser fish people (that's essentially what that corrupt marine Nezumi said) :mjpls:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
To me, that scene is just a microcosm of the role of the Marines in all this. Pirates wars are killing innocent people in large numbers but the Marines are turning their heads. :smh:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Also why does a kizaru, a logia type have to clip his nails? Doesn't he just revert back to normal after using his powers? Does he have to use haki? Does his barber have to use haki to line him up? :mindblown: