Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Gorosei_Anime_Infobox.png

suit
blonde hair
legs crossed

:ohhh:

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
yo i just wanna say this past chapter was some hot fire (801)
franky needs a higher bounty
zoro needs a little bit higher bounty
sanji didnt do shyt this arc
robin didnt do shyt, idk why they raised her bounty
brooke needs a higher bounty, funny picture
ussop statue was hilarious
bart & law convo was hilarious

whatll happen to sogeking and his legacy?

- blackierobinson

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gorosei_Anime_Infobox.png

suit
blonde hair
legs crossed

:ohhh:

Sanji related to one of the Elder Stars? :ohhh:

Would kind of make sense actually. Sanji always said he wasn't originally from East Blue (he was actually from North Blue) and we never found out how as a kid he ended up in East Blue as a cook on that ship. Plus he said he had a "strict upbringing" (which is why he can't hit women) but we never got any details. I always did think there was more to Sanji's past than what we've been shown so far.

Sanji still lost for having a lower bounty than Usopp though :umadzoro:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sanji is about to shine in this next arc.

I hope so, because so far he's been easily the most :flabbynsick: Straw Hat since the timeskip.

-Spends most of Fishman Island nosebleeding and being useless, and doesn't even get a solo fight at the end and teams up with Jinbei instead (literally every other Strawhat got their own fight)
-Gets his leg (which is supposed to be his strongest asset) broken by Vergo in Punk Hazard, then Law has to take over and beat Vergo for him
-Fodderized by Doflamingo within like two pages and has to be saved by Law
-Gets kicked out of the Dressrosa arc and doesn't appear in the manga for like a year and a half
-Now has a lower bounty than Usopp

If Sanji doesn't doesn't shine in this arc it's gonna be time for him to start rocking the flattop :francis:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I hope so, because so far he's been easily the most :flabbynsick: Straw Hat since the timeskip.

-Spends most of Fishman Island nosebleeding and being useless, and doesn't even get a solo fight at the end and teams up with Jinbei instead (literally every other Strawhat got their own fight)
-Gets his leg (which is supposed to be his strongest asset) broken by Vergo in Punk Hazard, then Law has to take over and beat Vergo for him
-Fodderized by Doflamingo within like two pages and has to be saved by Law
-Gets kicked out of the Dressrosa arc and doesn't appear in the manga for like a year and a half
-Now has a lower bounty than Usopp

If Sanji doesn't doesn't shine in this arc it's gonna be time for him to start rocking the flattop :francis:

His bounty is only lower now because he had little to no role in Dressrosa. Next arc dude's gonna be back in his Top 3 position.

And it's clear the 'Only Alive' part on his poster has to do with the fact this is the first poster they have an actual picture of him (they always had that crude-ass drawing of him), which probably means who ever wants him alive only found out now because of the picture.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Now that we have the new bounty releases, I wonder whom has the highest current active bounty. Last time I checked, I believed it was either Dragon or Kaidou but I'm not 100% sure. Or maybe Rayleigh.:patrice:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Now that we have the new bounty releases, I wonder whom has the highest current active bounty. Last time I checked, I believed it was either Dragon or Kaidou but I'm not 100% sure. Or maybe Rayleigh.:patrice:

I'm almost 100% sure it's Dragon, though I have no idea what the actual bounty is (probably something ridiculous).

I remember him being referred to as the "World's most wanted man" or something like that.

Who the fukk is captain jack though :ohhh:

Pretty sure he works for Kaido. :manny:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kaidou's bounty hasn't been revealed (nor have any of the Emperor's)....but it's Dragon. The World Government has declared him the most wanted man in the world. He probably doesn't even have a number, I bet it's something like a "name your price" bounty.