Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I hope so, because so far he's been easily the most :flabbynsick: Straw Hat since the timeskip.

-Spends most of Fishman Island nosebleeding and being useless, and doesn't even get a solo fight at the end and teams up with Jinbei instead (literally every other Strawhat got their own fight)
-Gets his leg (which is supposed to be his strongest asset) broken by Vergo in Punk Hazard, then Law has to take over and beat Vergo for him
-Fodderized by Doflamingo within like two pages and has to be saved by Law
-Gets kicked out of the Dressrosa arc and doesn't appear in the manga for like a year and a half
-Now has a lower bounty than Usopp

If Sanji doesn't doesn't shine in this arc it's gonna be time for him to start rocking the flattop :francis:
>snapped a pacifistas neck
>did the surume thing with Luffy and Zoro
> sky walked
>kicked a giant around and covered it's body in fire
>pushed Nami's body to its limits and used observation Haki to sense kinemons body in a shark
>sensed a TEAR DROP with observation Haki and sped all the way through the complex incredibly fast to save Tashigi and got two hits off on Vergo and then exchanged blows with a weakened body that Oda mentioned twice before when Nami said she weakened his body and when Usopp laid him out with a single punch before Vergo pulled out of the fight
>Saved Tashigi/G5 and commanded G5 who he eventually used to subdue the children
>Senses a sniper and blitzes him right before he shoots
>speeds across Dressrosa in the air and stops Doflamingo to save the crew
>Gets his strength acknowledged and two hits off before getting slashed coming back and then getting caught in a web (btw not only was this mid air but Diamomd fukking Jozu a yonkou commander was immobilized by this same attack)
>Made Duval an Ally, who protected their ship with all his heart, thus making their journey possible.
>Saved Shirahoshi, who's now an ancient weapon.
>Launched Luffy towards the Noah.
>Saved Kinemon.
>Used Eropower in Nami's body to catch the dragon, without which Zoro and the rest would've died.
>His body was durable enough to allow Nami to survive Caesar's attack.
>Made soup which helped heal them faster.
>Recruited Viola who helped in turn guide him to the SH ship, and also helped Usopp snipe Sugar who would've turned law and luffy into toys.
>Distracted Doffy even though he didn't manage to beat him long enough for Law to intervene, without which Sunny would be coated in red.
>Is currently helping Curly hat crew escape and be safe from bigmom along with caesar.
Yah sure buddy.
You do know that the nosebleeds only happened like three times and that by the sea forest (the midway point) they had stopped completely right and that the rest of the arc there was literally no difference in the Sanji there and at an point in the series right?
Oh no Sanji didn't take out a fodder (oh god I fukking hate that word why'd I use it) pirate on his own instead he came up with a plan to blow this giant up and then proceeded to have a badass scene where he with help kicked and enflamed said giant in the air.
8a8961506c4cccfd04744f425c0d8967.png

Clearly his is somehow worse than every other one shot (literally there's nothing to make this worse or seem worse than fukktarded fans when it's the same content as Zoris one shot).
Oh also did you know that Robin always had a higher bounty than Sanji and that they fukkING MEAN NOTHING character wise and if that encourages you to flattop him then you're a poor judge of character.
And you're using the fact that him and the other crew members left against him somehow? Seriously that makes no fukking sense whatsoever.
It's hilarious, no other crew member gets the type of scrutiny Sanji does.
He's put in as much work as any crew member post skip yet people act like Sanji has just been flopping around like a fish being kicked around and just like with Smoker because they didn't have some crazy win suddenly character doesn't matter anymore only feats.
But with Sanji there's this idea his character has changed and they sight the few time nosebleeds that ended halfway though fishman island completely ignoring the journey there and anytime after.
I haven't seen a single person I talk to about this series which is a lot do a re read of the entire series and not go back on their statements about Sanji if they had made them, he has a ton of funny moments, and great interactions, and great character moments in Punk Hazard that are literally no different than any other point in the series (and I could easily pull up old Sanji interactions and humor I remember from Drum and Skypiea and Alabasta etc to show so)
And before someone says it even though I shouldn't need to clarify anything Sanji isn't even in my top five characters.
This is like when people try to say Nami's only a fan service character now and hasn't done anything when she's done plenty of shyt and is exactly the same except for not wearing a shirt.
This is all fan fukkery, not Oda.

Last edited:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
This is how I know I'm not a nerd. That nikka wrote an essay paper chronicling Sanjis victories. My wife calls me a nerd for reading Manga but she has no idea. shyt.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: Fake ass Whitebeard. Looks like some dumbass Alabama southern boy being manipulated by his harlot mother:snoop:. bytch probably tried to throw it at WhiteGOAT in the past and got curved, so now she's deluded herself into thinking they were lovers and is taking her anger out on his crew:martin:

Kinda has a Fat Buu/Babidi vibe:patrice:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn I'm a nerd cause I marked out seeing the island on the back of a gigantic elephant.