Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i figured it was a clan of people that ended up getting separated :manny: similar to how Doflo's people were before they started being around regular people

My guess is that the Ds are descendants of the Ancient Kingdom that got destroyed when the World Government formed. Almost all traces of who they were got destroyed by the World Government during the Blank Century, but they passed down their history using the Poneglyphs and passed down their will to each generation. It fits what Whitebeard said before he died about their will being passed down for generations.

Seems like that's were the story is headed...but who knows, it's Oda so he could go in a completely different direction.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

feeding.gif

MOOOOOORE!!!! ODA I NEEED MOOOOOORE

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly, at this point I don't even know which Yonkou is going to really get exposed first. I thought that maybe each Yonkou (other than Shanks) would be an arc villain, but you got -

-Luffy saying several arcs ago that he was going to kick Big Mom's ass and claim Fishman Island, not to mention that bomb he sent her and the fact that she wants Caesar Clown
-Luffy and Law having an alliance to take down Kaido, not to mention Kaido is probably tight about Doffy being taken down
-The other alliance going after Shanks
-Blackbeard pirates going around collecting Devil Fruits, not to mention they have some kind of alliance with Aokiji and it's looking like they're about to attack Revo HQ :dahell:

I got no idea who's going to get dealt with first. Though I guess Blackbeard himself will probably be saved for last.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bugress is still alive?

0ywgRP7.gif

...you do realize what manga this is, right? :dame:

Unless you see a body, have other characters actually say the person is dead, and then see the funeral afterwards...the character is still alive. I'm not even sure why anybody would've thought Burgess was dead.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So Robin thinks that struggle dragon was cute and it's mentioned twice. Dragon doesn't want to hear about Luffy but asks about Robin. What does this mean???:ohhh:

I saw this on the mangastream comment section. I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe it means....

Robin is Luffy's mother??? :krs:

:mjlol:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Something tells me that Dragon is gonna assemble the crew somewhere other than Baltico. Blackbeard is gonna show up and there will only be scrubs on the island. He will destroy it but I doubt we get to see Blackbeard vs Revolutionaries. Wouldn't mind get to see Dragon show off his powers though.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Honestly, at this point I don't even know which Yonkou is going to really get exposed first. I thought that maybe each Yonkou (other than Shanks) would be an arc villain, but you got -

-Luffy saying several arcs ago that he was going to kick Big Mom's ass and claim Fishman Island, not to mention that bomb he sent her and the fact that she wants Caesar Clown
-Luffy and Law having an alliance to take down Kaido, not to mention Kaido is probably tight about Doffy being taken down
-The other alliance going after Shanks
-Blackbeard pirates going around collecting Devil Fruits, not to mention they have some kind of alliance with Aokiji and it's looking like they're about to attack Revo HQ :dahell:

I got no idea who's going to get dealt with first. Though I guess Blackbeard himself will probably be saved for last.

Big mom is probably going to happen before Kaido because #Fishmanexcllence needs to join the crew and he'll need a few arcs to flex, They're probably going to work him into the M3 somehow. Maybe taking over Luffy's spot, and Luffy just standing alone as Fleet Captain

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
:whoo:

Kind of hoping that dragon's crew dips out and we see the reunited strawhats vs teach nem

But i bet the revolutionaries vs blackbeard would be epic.

Why you taking another break oda, we hongry :feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme: