Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_nvjmikuMNW1u07ldqo1_400.gif

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jr4k8cq.jpg

Wooooooooooow~~!!!
Zoro: Shut up!!

Barto: But...but...!! The one and only honorful and magnifique ship that brings the divine bodies of the "Strawhat crew" everywhere...!!! "Thousand Sunny Go"-senpai!! Thank you----!! Thank you---!!

Usopp: Don't you adore it like that!!

Robin: Thank goodness they reached Zou without a doubt ---

Franky: It seems they managed to escape from "Big Mum" without any bigger problems...It also doesn't seem that the ship got any external scratches.

Luffy: Hey~~~~!! Sanji~~~!! Nami-----!! Chopper-----!! Brook-----!! Momo~~~!! Ah---, the fog is so thick I can't see anything...

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if it was just coincidence or Dragon sensed Burgess and figured to get his leaders back at the base.

:russ: @ Buggy making himself bigger than he is and 5 of his S level mercenaries left him to join Luffy.

:mjlol: @Everyone being impressed by there being a ninja.

Break next week :martin:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Hearing rumors/theories that Dragon's base might actually be located on Zou as well, hence why the marines were never able to find it. :lupe:

lol @ all the guys marking out at the idea of a ninja. :deadmanny:

Robin thinking that poorly drawn dragon is cute. :noah:

Robin could get it :noah: That's my 2D waifu

:damn: @ Dragon not giving a fukk about his seed.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Mangapanda made it seem that way but Mangastream had Dragon say Sabo told him about Luffy.

Still it seems like he's more worried about Robin than Luffy.

Well, the dialog did say they heard rumors of Robin being arrested on Sabaody, which explains why they were more concerned about her, and that might be another trademark Oda tease.