Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looks like this is probably what the announcement was going to be...

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...de-of-sabo-special-to-air-on-august-22/.89294

One Piece Episode of Sabo Special to Air on August 22
posted on 2015-06-15 11:50 EDT
2 years after Episode of Merry

A television commercial announced that a One Piece Episode of Sabo special will air on August 22 at 9:00 p.m. (The One Piece television anime series normally airs on Sunday mornings.)

CHiBxy4UEAAlSMS.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
giphy.gif

Can't wait for tomorrow. :cook:

Breh, we finally about to see Doflamingo get his glasses knocked off. :wow:

My predictions:

-Luffy finishes off Doflamingo with some sort of huge attack that knocks him out and demolishes his glasses, so we'll get to see his eyes for the first time and he'll finally go down. Birdcage is dispersed and by the end of the Chapter Dressrosa starts to celebrate.

-I'm calling this now, so I expect my daps/rep if this prediction is right - we will see Kaido within the next couple chapters. Our first glimpse of him will be him reacting to the news of Doflamingo's defeat and declaring Luffy/Law will feel his wrath :ufdup: .

-I also think we'll see Sanji and co. within the next month or so and they'll get a short mini arc dedicated to whatever happened with them and Big Mom. They'll escape somehow or other and meet up Luffy and co. at Zou. Law's crew (Bepo!) will be there too.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
All I know is the body count of the manga after this arc better be three. Luffy better hit Donflamingo so hard whatever strings he's using to hold himself together falls apart. :ufdup:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All I know is the body count of the manga after this arc better be three. Luffy better hit Donflamingo so hard whatever strings he's using to hold himself together falls apart. :ufdup:

C'mon breh, when has Luffy ever killed a villain? In fact, when have any important villains ever died in One Piece? People say this every arc and it never happens.

You might as well just come to terms with that right now, Oda probably isn't going to change his writing style. The only deaths I expect to see are in flashbacks and in the final war arc. Either Doffy will go to Impel Down, or he'll escape but then Kaido will fukk him up (though he'll still probably pop up alive in the final war).

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
C'mon breh, when has Luffy ever killed a villain? In fact, when have any important villains ever died in One Piece? People say this every arc and it never happens.

You might as well just come to terms with that right now, Oda probably isn't going to change his writing style. The only deaths I expect to see are in flashbacks and in the final war arc. Either Doffy will go to Impel Down, or he'll escape but then Kaido will fukk him up (though he'll still probably pop up alive in the final war).

Even if it was a possibility, I'd be rooting for Doflamingo to live since characters regularly return and have an impact on the plot in all sorts of ways.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
001.jpg

Neat. Wonder if OP has a legitimate case for GOAT graphic novel franchise purely on the basis of sales, popularity and records

Conclusion was little underwhelming to me, thought Luffy was going to pull out some hidden last resort technique as opposed to just making his attack bigger but I suppose it wouldn't be Luffy if that wasn't his answer to having odds stacked against him. Glad the arc is over and am looking forward to the Zou/Big Mom arc as well as whatever Doffy's eyes look like