Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
With Nami, Chopper, Brook heading to the island Zou where Law's crew members and Big Mom are I think. Feels like a year since we've last seen him

It's actually been more than a year...we actually haven't seen them since 2013. :skip:

Last time Sanji/Nami/Chopper/Brook appeared was Chapter 730 which dropped December '13, so about a year and a half. I'm betting the next mini-arc will focus entirely on them though.

You were damn near prophetic on this...

Was kind of hoping I'd be wrong though... :snoop:

I'm really hoping Luffy finishes Doffy off next chapter. He's a great villain but this arc's been going on for more than long enough...it's actually the longest arc in the series so far.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
One Piece ship to anchor at Japanese theme park

Ahoy, landlubbers! The Thousand Sunny, the preferred vessel of the Straw Hat Pirates in One Piece, is paying a call at the port of Laguna Ten Bosch, a theme park in Gamagori, southeast of Nagoya. Interested fans are invited to board the ship for a few hours to partake in a cruise. They will be treated to a stage show, music and a toast to the Straw Hat crew. Commemorative mugs and certificates will be given as souvenirs.
ticket_03.jpg

The premium cruises will be offered on July 4 and 5, four times a day. If you can’t make it for those, fear not: the Thousand Sunny will still ply the waves afterwards until the end of August, and guests will still be able to take their pictures with the Straw Hat pirates. There just won’t be a stage show.
Tickets can be bought at 7-11 stores in Japan. Prices for adults (middle school age and above) range from 3,500 yen ($28) (That's it!?!?) :krs: on the premium cruise to 1,200 yen ($9.70) on the regular cruise during the week (weekend prices rise to 1,600 yen/$12.90). The cruise commemorates a similar experience offered in 2011 at Huis Ten Bosch, Laguna Ten Bosch’s sister theme park in Nagasaki.
cfxb7p4ueae4fze.jpg

In addition, the port of Laguna Ten Bosch will be reworked as “Sunny’s Port Area,” with restaurants and cafes offering One Piece-themed menus, shops selling One Piece merchandise, and places to reenact famous One Piece scenes.

I'm so jealous :wow:

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all brehs peep this One Piece Treasure Cruise game on ios/android?

It's a cool little game. I wonder why they never make games for OP like they do Naruto?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Y'all brehs peep this One Piece Treasure Cruise game on ios/android?

It's a cool little game. I wonder why they never make games for OP like they do Naruto?

They do, it's just that a lot of them don't tend to drop in the states.

But still, it's way past time for them to make a dope OP fighting game or RPG. All the crazy abilities in the series lend themselves to it perfectly.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do, it's just that a lot of them don't tend to drop in the states.

But still, it's way past time for them to make a dope OP fighting game or RPG. All the crazy abilities in the series lend themselves to it perfectly.

I'm saying it so much dope content and characters.

From the content from that trailer I probably won't enjoy the gameplay.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've heard this one was good and a little more original than the Pirate Warriors games -

Haven't gotten around to playing it myself.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From another board -

Trafalgar D. Water Law = Waterloo (as in the Battle of Waterloo)
Date of the Battle of Waterloo = June 18, 1815
One Piece Chapter 790 (Probably Doflamingo's defeat) = June 18, 2015 (this is when it'll leak)

Coincidence? :ohhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...s-in-30th-shonen-jump-issue-on-june-22/.89139

One Piece Gets 'Big News' in 30th Shonen Jump Issue on June 22
posted on 2015-06-11 04:15 EDT
one-piece.jpg

This year's 29th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jumpmagazine is revealing on Monday the 30th issue of the magazine will have big news (literally "super news flash") forEiichiro Oda's One Piece manga when it ships on June 22.

The teaser also reads, "The fated giant decisive battle of Dressrosa will finally be concluded!?" The 30th issue of the magazine will also include a One Piece color poster opening page.

One Piece is taking a one-week break from the 29th issue, and will return in the 30th issue. The manga previously took one-week breaks in this year's second, 11th, and 16th issues.

Shueisha released the manga's 77th volume with an initial print run of 3.8 million copies on April 3.

Wonder what the "big news" will be. Maybe a new One Piece movie?

Looks like Doffy is finally going down for good next chapter...I'm curious as to what Luffy's final attack will be. I don't think he'll go back into Gear Fourth.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City