Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I think its just Oda going through a bleach phase...cause this shyt is really over the top, even for one piece standards.

My nikka law NUKED this nikka...INTERNALLY and he still isn't phased, i think its okay to say that this is just some bad writing.

Thinking about this s*** it seems more ridiculous he didn't stay down. Law pierced him with a gamma f***ing knife :heh: radioactive waves flowing through bruhs bloodstream and he gets back up asap, you'd think he's the fallout 3 lone wanderer :wow:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, she's gonna "die" the same way Pell "died". :comeon:

Sounds like you forgot what manga this is...
Sure, dying in anime isn't to be taken literally and that isn't just a One Piece issue. Being mortally wounded to the point where it causes characters & the audience to assume death still carries a profound impact on the story. Just like Bon Kurei

teacher

All Star
Daps
I've said it before, Doffy is pretty much Yonkou level, but once you join the Shichibukai your bounty gets frozen and that gives off the wrong idea. The best example of course being Crocodile, who has one of the lowest bounties in the Shichibukai simply because he was so dangerous as a rookie that they scooped him up as soon as possible.

If the yonkou are supposed to be a step up from Admirals I'd say no since he didn't want it with aokiji or it could of been a bad match up for doffy. Aokiji wasn't to eager to fight either but he's a lazy nicca

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
If the yonkou are supposed to be a step up from Admirals I'd say no since he didn't want it with aokiji or it could of been a bad match up for doffy. Aokiji wasn't to eager to fight either but he's a lazy nicca

He wasn't planning on fighting Luffy either since his whole plan relied on him never making it out of the coliseum.

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO OP NEXT WEEK
I literately looked at that for 5 minutes like :stopitslime:

Now we gotta wait off a set up chapter:sadcam:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
NO OP NEXT WEEK