Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Where is ceasar clown?

He was on the ship with Sanji and them when they ran into the Big Mom Pirates. In fact I think that's the main reason the Big Mom Pirates attacked them...if I remember right Caesar embezzled some money from Big Mom and that's why they wanted him.

Probably won't see any of them until after Luffy takes Doflamingo out. That said, it is kinda crazy that Sanji/Nami/Chopper/Brook haven't appeared in the manga in over a year. :wow:

But then again, we didn't see any of the Straw Hats besides Luffy for a long ass time after they got separated (Amazon Lily/Impel Down/Marineford) outside of the cover arc.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's a character in this manga whose only power is manipulation of candle wax. Another cat ate a devil fruit and his power was becoming a GIRAFFE...that's it. But if you ever need to ask me who the lamest and most annoying character in the history of One Piece is; I don't even have to think hard about it. Bellamy sucks and I hope that haki punch was the last we ever have to see of his lame, low self-esteem made me do it BS. Dude is legit jump around knowing he's about to take an L, knowing he's wrong and crying about it until Luffy raises one hand to stop him. And that's the second time.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
With his powers cldnt luffy coppy bellamys spring movement

He could, but Luffy is a different type of fighter. Bellamy is all-show, there's really no point to his spring movement if he can get one-shotted once he comes close enough. Luffy simply attacks his opponents directly because he can take it (or at least believes in his ability to take it).

Daps
Reppin
London
There's a character in this manga whose only power is manipulation of candle wax. Another cat ate a devil fruit and his power was becoming a GIRAFFE...that's it. But if you ever need to ask me who the lamest and most annoying character in the history of One Piece is; I don't even have to think hard about it. Bellamy sucks and I hope that haki punch was the last we ever have to see of his lame, low self-esteem made me do it BS. Dude is legit jump around knowing he's about to take an L, knowing he's wrong and crying about it until Luffy raises one hand to stop him. And that's the second time.

Mr. 3 and Kaku put in work with those powers :yeshrug:.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Bellamy is GOAT :blessed:
Great design :blessed:
Great development:blessed:
Great power :blessed:
Great dialogue:blessed:
Great scenes :blessed:
Amazing :blessed:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
He could, but Luffy is a different type of fighter. Bellamy is all-show, there's really no point to his spring movement if he can get one-shotted once he comes close enough. Luffy simply attacks his opponents directly because he can take it (or at least believes in his ability to take it).
i wldnt be surprised if he did it vs donflimingo as some sort of homage to bellamy :heh:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
That's the thing about one piece a lot of the powers are straight trash but if you got some imagination the potential is limitless

Kuma ability is paws brehs fukking paws but look what he did with it. Teleportation and all kinds of wild shyt

Luffy is a rubber man but we all know what he doing with it

Bellamy could of did way more with his ability

Daps
Reppin
London
That's the thing about one piece a lot of the powers are straight trash but if you got some imagination the potential is limitless

Kuma ability is paws brehs fukking paws but look what he did with it. Teleportation and all kinds of wild shyt

Luffy is a rubber man but we all know what he doing with it

Bellamy could of did way more with his ability

Breh anybody would be winning with Kuma's power, dude can purge pain and injury from a body.