Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Poor Bellamy...

Glad he's out of the picture though. Now time for the main event. Looking forward to seeing Doflamingo take this L

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Bellamy had 10/10 L this chapter :blessed:
Only ignorant people believe he was holding up the plot :blessed:

Only ignorant people don't see he purpose he served story wise :blessed:
Only ignorant people believe he's dead :blessed:

Only ignorant people don't see how well written of a character he is :blessed:
Only ignorant people call other people ignorant for having a different view than them:blessed:

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn

Only ignorant people believe he's dead :blessed:

Only ignorant people don't see how well written of a character he is :blessed:
Only ignorant people call other people ignorant for having a different view than them:blessed:

Dude is dead, Ill guarantee it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brehs, we are about to see a tag team of Luffy, Sabo, and the ghost of Ace versus Donfalmingo and Trebol :banderas:

This is going to be worth the wait

Nah, it's gonna just be Luffy vs. Doffy (with maybe an assist from Law).

I doubt Sabo will get involved, something will probably stop him. It's Luffy's time to shine IMO. It's been a while since we've seen Luffy REALLY put in work.

:dahell:

What purpose was this? To make Luffy mad(der) at Doflamingo even though he already has about 50 reasons to be mad? To stop Luffy from fighting Doflamingo too soon (ie. hold up the plot)? Other than that I'm not seeing it. I mean we all knew he was going to be knocked out by Luffy (again), only purpose I can see was to give Doffy time to maim Law without Luffy interfering.

But I agree, Bellamy isn't dead and neither is Law. I'd be surprised if Vergo and Monet were really dead to be honest. I don't think Oda has ever killed anybody important outside of flashbacks and Marineford.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Who?:lupe:
decent chapter, Zolo taking the shine as usual and fragments of the age old argument returns: "is Zoro stronger than Luffy???":mjpls:
That's only an argument for less mentally gifted people.
Nah, it's gonna just be Luffy vs. Doffy (with maybe an assist from Law).

I doubt Sabo will get involved, something will probably stop him. It's Luffy's time to shine IMO. It's been a while since we've seen Luffy REALLY put in work.

:dahell:

What purpose was this? To make Luffy mad(der) at Doflamingo even though he already has about 50 reasons to be mad? To stop Luffy from fighting Doflamingo too soon (ie. hold up the plot)? Other than that I'm not seeing it. I mean we all knew he was going to be knocked out by Luffy (again), only purpose I can see was to give Doffy time to maim Law without Luffy interfering.

But I agree, Bellamy isn't dead and neither is Law. I'd be surprised if Vergo and Monet were really dead to be honest. I don't think Oda has ever killed anybody important outside of flashbacks and Marineford.
Well for one there doesn't need to be an expressly huge reason for Oda to bring a character back. All that needs to happen is Oda thinking that he can tell a compelling or funny or whatever story with them like we've seen happen with many other characters who didn't "need" to come back.
Oda bringing Bellamy back was a way to expand on Doflamingo's comparisons to a puppeteer.
Expand more on the themes about dreams and show the human propensity for change.
Enrage Luffy some more through a direct emotional conflict with Doflamingo which he hadn't really had up until this point.
And to tell a story Oda thought was good.
At least that's all I can make of it currently.

Last edited: