Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's be reality breh, Croc has swag and all but he's NOT a versatile fighter. :usure:

He's just a dude with a good logia fruit and smarts. Dude lost to Luffy before he even had Gear 2nd and has never been shown to be a haki user. In terms of pure fighting ability he's just not very powerful, he just took advantage of the fact that most people in Paradise can't use haki and thus can't hit him.

His bare hand could kill by absorbing all moisture, and the other hand had a poison hook. And he did beat Luffy damn near bodied him during their first encounter. He was limited by the power of his fruit, but I think he made the very most of it.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Let's be reality breh, Croc has swag and all but he's NOT a versatile fighter. :usure:

He's just a dude with a good logia fruit and smarts. Dude lost to Luffy before he even had Gear 2nd and has never been shown to be a haki user. In terms of pure fighting ability he's just not very powerful, he just took advantage of the fact that most people in Paradise can't use haki and thus can't hit him.

When did I say Croc at all breh?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wow: man fukk what yall tlkn bout doffy a straight boss, blocked dat elephant gun like it was nothin and dodge the red hawk gatling...and he still busting out new moves. Gear 4th comin soon :mjcry:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:wow: man fukk what yall tlkn bout doffy a straight boss, blocked dat elephant gun like it was nothin and dodge the red hawk gatling...and he still busting out new moves. Gear 4th comin soon :mjcry:

I don't think he blocked the elephant gun, Luffy just pulled up short. If Luffy touched it, I think it would've done more damage to himself than to Doffy.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I don't think he blocked the elephant gun, Luffy just pulled up short. If Luffy touched it, I think it would've done more damage to himself than to Doffy.
naw he did hit it, the spider web is not a slicing/cutting technique its more defensive. doffy hakied the webs cuz there's no way his regular strings cld withstand a haki upped giant pistol and his haki is better than luffy's so it makes sense that he blockd it. Also on the same page u can see luffy grab the spider web and push himself away to use the red hawk gatling.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
naw he did hit it, the spider web is not a slicing/cutting technique its more defensive. doffy hakied the webs cuz there's no way his regular strings cld withstand a haki upped giant pistol and his haki is better than luffy's so it makes sense that he blockd it. Also on the same page u can see luffy grab the spider web and push himself away to use the red hawk gatling.

Yea, you are right. :ohhh: I think we are going to get a flashback of Law speaking to Luffy. I think he is going to remind him not to get caught up in Doffy's mind games. I'm expecting a more cerebral fight out of Luffy instead of him fighting with his emotions.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Yea, you are right. :ohhh: I think we are going to get a flashback of Law speaking to Luffy. I think he is going to remind him not to get caught up in Doffy's mind games. I'm expecting a more cerebral fight out of Luffy instead of him fighting with his emotions.

:lolborn: There a higher chance of law dying that that

Daps
Reppin
London
I kind of want Doflamingo to win and get away from this so that he can attend the reverie like it's all good. Sit at the table with the :smugbiden::umad::troll: whilst the other monarchs hit the :dwillhuh::beli::leostare::damn::mindblown::camby:.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:lolborn: There a higher chance of law dying that that
i dont think he'll be a total tactician but he will have to change the way he fights if he wants a chance to beat Flamingo. Everyone has shown growth over the 2 years, this will be Luffy's chance to show his.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
damn the way doffy blocked that haki'd out giganto elephant punch :lupe:

law is gonna be the winning factor in this fight, watch.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
They said the same thing when Luffy went up against Croc and Lucci. :ufdup:

But it does look like Luffy may need a powerup. I'd say it's a good time to pull out that Gear 4th... :youngsabo:

I agree, and I'm expecting another 2 or 3 chapters of rayleigh training flashbacks before we finally see it in this fight :heh: