Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Switch

All Star
Daps
Good chapter, even after getting his shyt pushed in Law still found time to completely rattle Doffy, I wonder what he says to Luffy in the flashback I'm guessing it would be from just before they confronted Doffy.

Daps
Reppin
London
:patrice:I don't know if our boy Luffy is ready to be fighting Donquixote just yet. Elephant Magnum and even Red Hawk gattling blocked as if they were nothing.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:patrice:I don't know if our boy Luffy is ready to be fighting Donquixote just yet. Elephant Magnum and even Red Hawk gattling blocked as if they were nothing.

They said the same thing when Luffy went up against Croc and Lucci. :ufdup:

But it does look like Luffy may need a powerup. I'd say it's a good time to pull out that Gear 4th... :youngsabo:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

But it does look like Luffy may need a powerup. I'd say it's a good time to pull out that Gear 4th... :youngsabo:

got a feeling its more than just that i think ralegehi however u spell his damn name
taught him to be more proficient and efficient in haki in a variety of ways so he can do multiple things with his own move set
even if he pulls a 4th gear his haki has to improve regardless so i think its a mix of both with haki being a primary for the rest of the series of him using it in ways nobody expects or no one has thought of

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps

Doflamingo blocked Elephant Gun and Gatling Hawk! :damn:

I'm sorry but that shyt's bigger than the is-he-isn't-he-dead? matter.

Pound for pound Doflamingo is the most versatile fighter in One Piece we have seen so far :wow:

Daps
Reppin
London

Croc was an arrogsnt Logia, dude probably hadn't been hit in years before Luffy came along and Lucci didn't have half of the ambition that Doffy does he was tough but in the end he was just a tool of the world government.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Crocodile will always be the GOAT One Piece villain. Probably the only villain I root for staying around until the end of the series.
I started really liking Crocodile as a character in Impel Down.
Arlong is still my favorite villain but once this arc is over I'll probably give that space to Mingo and then Blackbeard after his arc.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pound for pound Doflamingo is the most versatile fighter in One Piece we have seen so far :wow:

Let's be reality breh, Croc has swag and all but he's NOT a versatile fighter. :usure:

He's just a dude with a good logia fruit and smarts. Dude lost to Luffy before he even had Gear 2nd and has never been shown to be a haki user. In terms of pure fighting ability he's just not very powerful, he just took advantage of the fact that most people in Paradise can't use haki and thus can't hit him.