Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:bellamy u fool; gear 4th is almost upon us brehs:mjcry:. Law not dead his devil fruit will revive him maybe at the cost of his powers or maybe mancherry??? Like someone said above where is his crew at? Looks like Sabo finna fight trebol, Oda and these damn breaks:beli:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's already been explained.
They're on Zou waiting for Law to come and get them and Bepo drew the map to get there.
The Sunny crew is supposed to go and meet up with them.

But they ran into big mom right :sadcam:

can't wait for my man chopper to meet that bear in laws crew :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word what was the last real fight Luffy had? Casear? Even that didn't really feel like a fight. I'd say the last time he put in work was hordy jones.

I feel you on that. This series is still dope, but I don't think any of these new arcs have been Alabasta/Skypiea/Enies Lobby level. This is definitely the best arc post-timeskip, and it's getting better. Luffy is long overdue for another real challenge.

I'm just hoping Oda will let Chopper, Nami, Robin, Brook, and the simp shine a little more in future arcs.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I feel you on that. This series is still dope, but I don't think any of these new arcs have been Alabasta/Skypiea/Enies Lobby level. This is definitely the best arc post-timeskip, and it's getting better. Luffy is long overdue for another real challenge.

I'm just hoping Oda will let Chopper, Nami, Robin, Brook, and the simp shine a little more in future arcs.

I agree. Punk hazard had crazy potential to get up there initially but then they fukked it up with those junky kids. It was still a dope arc though.

Robin hasn't had a real fight since skypeia :huhldup:

Switch

All Star
Daps
Yo....WTF HAPPENED TO LAW'S CREW THOUGH?.... Oda gotta explain that shyt too

They're at the next Island Zou
011.png

Thank God we finally got the main event, should be one to remember.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I've never been able to get into the cover stories. Is there someway to get them all in one place so I can catch up ?

Switch

All Star
Daps
With the factory getting destroyed & no Manshelly Doffy already lost.

Kaido gonna give him the :ufdup: treatment