Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Mixerr Reviews

Mixerr Reviews
Daps
Reppin
Austin, Texas, US
I'm not a fan of Bellamy. I just know that he's the antithesis of everything Luffy stood for and for Bellamy to go against Luffy would somewhat further ruin their relationship.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
:wtf:Pika got the full body armament haki too? I thought that was unique to Vergo.

You haven't been paying attention breh. :francis:

At the time-skip Silver Rayleigh decided to help Luffy develop the other two hakis and enhance his Emperor's Haki because, like he told Luffy, in the New World "Haki is something that all the pirates worth being called pirates have" (paraphrasing). This is what prompted Zoro and Sanji to work on developing their Armament Haki and their Observation Haki. The three of them knew that they would need Haki to survive in the New World where every other pirate can use Haki too.

Edit: shyt...I just really read what you said. "Full Armament Haki". My bad breh, I agree, I thought only Vergo had that type of Armament Haki too.

:snoop:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jinbei's cover story finally got interesting, I was wondering what was gonna be the hook.

Zoro doing what it do :win:

All that's left is for Luffy to quit playing around and smash Bellamy, have pifferey write a 10 page essay about his love for Bellamy that will be read by no one, and then finally have Luffy/Don da Gawd clash.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Zoro showing off his leadership and planning skills this chapter.:obama: Now on to the main event. Kinda curious to see what happened to Law after Doflamingo chopped him up.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jinbei's cover story finally got interesting, I was wondering what was gonna be the hook.

Zoro doing what it do :win:

All that's left is for Luffy to quit playing around and smash Bellamy, have pifferey write a 10 page essay about his love for Bellamy that will be read by no one, and then finally have Luffy/Don da Gawd clash.

:russ:

I really hope we don't have to waste more than one more chapter on Luffy vs. Bellamy, I'm ready for the main course. Have no interest in seeing Bellamy whine some more about his dumb decision to worship Doflamingo.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:russ:

I really hope we don't have to waste more than one more chapter on Luffy vs. Bellamy, I'm ready for the main course. Have no interest in seeing Bellamy whine some more about his dumb decision to worship Doflamingo.
Bellamy da gawd is getting more time to shine :blessed:
I'm expecting high quality character interaction and dialogue between him Luffy and Doflamingo :blessed: