Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I wish they would get back to Zoro or Luffy I could care less about Señor Pink's backstory :scust:

It had to be done though, Oda had to finish the undercards before they got to main event fights. If anything give Oda credit for keeping all these early fights so brief.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boss Franky. :wow:

If Luffy and Zoro don't get busy soon, Franky might get the MVP spot for this arc. I still hate his post-skip design, but dude has been putting in work since the timeskip.

Yeah, Franky looked a lot better pre-skip. I miss pre-timeskip Nami, back when she wore actual clothes...

Luffy is that dude, but I'm cool on him for now, to be honest. I want to see the rest of the strawhats get some more shine first before we come back to him. Franky and Usopp have been putting in that work, and we've still got Zoro vs Pica. I'm also hoping that Robin will get to have a real fight for the first time in ages.

Not to mention we still don't know what happened to Nami, Chopper, Brook, and the simp :lupe: