Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wowzer: Trill levels off the charts with both these dudes.

Franky tanking the 31 amigos and kicking out at 2 with a smile on his face ready for his turn

and my nikka senor gettin KO'd with his arms crossed thinkin about his main shawty while his side chicks bring him the smelling salts:wowie: you can't take an L any better then that.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wowzer: Trill levels off the charts with both these dudes.

Franky tanking the 31 amigos and kicking out at 2 with a smile on his face ready for his turn

and my nikka senor gettin KO'd with his arms crossed thinkin about his main shawty while his side chicks bring him the smelling salts:wowie: you can't take an L any better then that.
:russ::wow::mjcry:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OGUjOlf.jpg

So apparently, Shueisha plans to start selling Wano merchandise in October.

That means that Wano is probably the next major arc and will start at some point between now and October. If there's any arc between Dressrosa and Wano then it'll probably be extremely short.

Kinda glad Dressrosa is starting to wrap up. Overall it's a good arc, but it's a lot longer than it needed to be IMO.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Zou will be the short arc that follows DR, we see what happened with Sanji and Big Mom's lot and meet up with Law's crew.

As well as the world's reaction to Doffy's defeat.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Kyros fight was decent just glad we're nearing the Doffy fight.

Zoro/Pica next week, my expectations for it are pretty low.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
The arc has dragged a little so it doesn't really bother me that they are ending most of these fights quickly. Was not a fan of Diamante's powers. Just waiting to see Zoro shine on Pica and we can get down to seeing how Doflamingo gets taken care of.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zoro/Pica will probably be one chapter, then we can finally focus on Luffy/Doflamingo :takedat: (...well, after Luffy takes care of Bellamy :shaq2:)

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Z(...well, after Luffy takes care of Bellamy :shaq2:)
Stop complaining.
Here's what happens if Bellamy doesn't stop Luffy:
1)Luffy runs up to Doflamingo and gets thrown off of the castle.
Now there's no excuse why Doflamingo doesn't kill Law.
2)Luffy runs up to Doflamingo and starts to fight.
Now we don't see the beginning of it for 7+ chapters at this point and people like you complain worse than they've complained at any point we've skipped this arc and they're already damaged and we've skipped important dialogue.
3) Oda starts it and we skip everything else and he's a bad writer not only for ignoring best character Bellamy's plot line that he set up but for skipping the rest of the arc.

Last edited:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop complaining.

:mjlol:Make me

lmao @ calling that a complaint.

are we 100% sure diamante is done though?

Yup. Last page hits at this stage generally signifies final hits of the fights. Besides, there's no point in the dragging this out. Kyros and Diamante are minor characters with no affiliation to the Strawhats and its clear with the past couple of chapters that Oda is rushing his way to the conclusion of the arc.

Last edited: