Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wasn't feeling the chapter at all...I REALLY hope we're done with the dwarf stuff/fodders for good and can finally get to the big fights.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Boring but necessary chapter, finally got the Dwarf shyt out of the way. So between that healing ability, Leo's stitching and the ope ope no mi reattaching Law's arm is pretty much covered.

Franky v Senor, Zoro v Pica and Diamante v Kyros are whats left before going back to Doffy v Luffy and Law.

In the end I wonder if buffalo is not in any fight because he is going to end up being Doffy's last second escape plan?

Switch

All Star
Daps
In the end I wonder if buffalo is not in any fight because he is going to end up being Doffy's last second escape plan?

I assumed Buffalo was still out cold after getting wrecked by Kyros but who knows.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I've come to the conclusion that OP has been mediocre for a while now :flabbynsick:

This s*** is taking entirely too long. Even now thinking in retrospect the Dressrosa arc as a whole has been underwhelming due to this garbage pacing and too much attention on irrelevant characters. Post-Timeskip has been disappointing to say the least :snoop:

OP Anime quality has been garbage for a looooong time too :what: them Toei boys are not getting it done :pachaha:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wasn't feeling the chapter at all...I REALLY hope we're done with the dwarf stuff/fodders for good and can finally get to the big fights.

I'm assuming that healing power will come back and play a role down the line. Other than that, the chapter was a pretty big waste. I'm also pissed that Robin showed up to a fight and instead of going for a 3 on 1 advantage, she's gonna shield Rebecca while a guy with one leg fights on his own...and you know that's gonna take at least one whole chapter since Diamante is a boss (maybe even more).

Switch

All Star
Daps
One of my problems with this arc has been introducing both Sabo and Fujitora it undermines Doffy's threat lvl for me, I mean even if say Luffy and Law lost Sabo would just go in there and handle Doffy.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I've come to the conclusion that OP has been mediocre for a while now :flabbynsick:

This s*** is taking entirely too long. Even now thinking in retrospect the Dressrosa arc as a whole has been underwhelming due to this garbage pacing and too much attention on irrelevant characters. Post-Timeskip has been disappointing to say the least :snoop:

OP Anime quality has been garbage for a looooong time too :what: them Toei boys are not getting it done :pachaha:
We had a string of great chapters for months on end and we get one dud and you're complaining :what:
fukk outta here :camby:
Dressrosa is great and it's probably the week to week read that's messing it up for you.
Also I can't get over the people complaining about the length when he's wrapping everything up at a fast pace.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Necessary chapter. Oda is cleaning out the Donquixote officers for the big fights to come :
- Trebol unit : Sugar, Viola and Jora out. Trebol remains
- Pica unit : Gladius, Baby 5 and Buffalo out. Pica remains
- Diamante unit : Lao G, Machvise and Dellinger out. Pink and Diamante remains

So I guess next chapter we'll see the end of Franky VS Pink with most likely a Pink defeat and a few advancements on the capo fights now that Robin is set up to fight Diamante.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dressrosa is cool, but OP hasn't been consistently great to me since Sabaody Archipelago.

And all Shonen Jump anime is absolute trash.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Also I can't get over the people complaining about the length when he's wrapping everything up at a fast pace.

A fast pace? :what:

Dressrosa is literally the longest One Piece arc ever. "Fast pace" is the last word I'd use to describe it. But I think the root problem is that Oda just tried to fit too much stuff into the arc.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
A fast pace? :what:

Dressrosa is literally the longest One Piece arc ever. "Fast pace" is the last word I'd use to describe it. But I think the root problem is that Oda just tried to fit too much stuff into the arc.
I never said this arc is fast paced but that he's wrapping everything up at a fast pace.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We had a string of great chapters for months on end and we get one dud and you're complaining :what:
fukk outta here :camby:
Dressrosa is great and it's probably the week to week read that's messing it up for you.

Truth. Honestly I wish he'd slow it down a little. The fights especially feel a little rushed due to the pace. How much of Franky vs Senor Pink has been off screen? Haven't they been fighting since the operation STARTED? Let's not forget the other dope fights that were decided offscreen like Lao G vs anybody, Franky vs Machvise & Senor Pink, The entire A block of the Colosseum , etc.

When it's all said and done Dressrosa will be one of Oda's most ambitious arcs to date. Tons of subplots, backstory, the effects on world building, a chaotic maineford/upper yard-like battle royale, and the most well developed enemy crew in the series. Crazy to think of how much more he coulda done with this. Oda work hard af :wowzer: