Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
A fast pace? :what:

Dressrosa is literally the longest One Piece arc ever. "Fast pace" is the last word I'd use to describe it. But I think the root problem is that Oda just tried to fit too much stuff into the arc.

To much focus on fodder and random characters and not enough of the Straw Hats. Like the other chapter Robin was about to shine right? Nope back up for whats his name:shaq2:

Switch

All Star
Daps
:usure:You think Sabo just going to smack Doffy around?

Eh probably should have worded my post better, obviously Doffy can hold his against Sabo but he's still inferior. My overall point been there shouldn't be 2 dudes in this arc that are stronger than Doffy it undermines him as villain.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
From what we've seen Sabo is stronger than Luffy and Law though.

Stronger than them individually, sure, but I don't see him being stronger than both of them together.

Also, we haven't really seen Luffy go all out against Doffy. He's been holding back because he doesn't want to hurt Bellamy and shyt.

Daps
Reppin
London
Eh probably should have worded my post better, obviously Doffy can hold his against Sabo but he's still inferior. My overall point been there shouldn't be 2 dudes in this arc that are stronger than Doffy it undermines him as villain.

:whoa:Doffy is a top tier Shichibukai, Luffy and especially Law aren't giving him any problems.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:whoa:Doffy is a top tier Shichibukai, Luffy and especially Law aren't giving him any problems.

So we really gonna sit here and act like this arc isn't going to end with Luffy's foot up Doffy's ass?

v31yxx.jpg

Switch

All Star
Daps

Pretty sure Law as holding his own against Doffy :usure:
OG6Ypqk.png

005.png

ISDSglQ.png

015.png
I know you're gonna say but he took his arm, I'm just saying Law was holding his own.
Also we all know this will end Luffy knocking Doffy's lights out:stopitslime:

teacher

All Star
Daps
At the end of the day it looks like doffy can bang with anyone still alive in the one piece universe, he isn't getting smacked around by anyone. But IMO sabo should be the strongest guy considering he was banging with top tier guys without a fruit now he has one of the most broken fruits in the universe

Switch

All Star
Daps
Kaido would smack Doffy around, that's been made pretty clear.

On another note preview for next week's OP ep:

That haki punch from Doffy :wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Doffy wanted nothing to do with Akainu or Kaido...but considering those dudes are top of the food chain, I'd consider Doffy just a notch down from the elite cats and well above what Luffy has faced up until now. Doffy doesn't have fear of the marines in general because of his political power, but that speaks more to the fact that OP isn't just about being the strongest character. Power in OP is about making the right political plays or having superior strategies just as much as it is about being powerful. Buggy is a shichibukai right now fam...