Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Doffy's crew surprisingly isn't all that tough. It's quite obvious that they've never faced any real threats.

They were tough, Doffy just fukked up by holding that contest that brought so many good fighters to his country and not knowing that he would lose his psychic in violet and his healer in the Dwarf princess. I am pretty sure if it was just the Strawhats vs. Doffy's crew Doffy's team would of wrecked them.

Doffy said he wouldn't underestimated Loffy, but he underestimated his greatest strength in making allies. Then he went and brought a bunch of potential allies to the island.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yeah, half of Doffy's executives have been taking out by allies of the Strawhats, not the Strawhats themselves. Only Franky, Usopp, Zoro and Luffy have faced off against executives, not even half their crew were involved in this (Robin only supplied support as usual).

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Doffy's crew surprisingly isn't all that tough. It's quite obvious that they've never faced any real threats.

They really are just bullies/scumbags :manny:

Doffy, Vergo, and Trebol were likely the ones putting in the most work

I'm liking that the arc is starting to speed up now...it was dragging for a bit. Can't wait to see how this Doffy fight concludes; the rest of the Donquixote family hasn't really been all that interesting to me TBH

Switch

All Star
Daps
Chapter was straight :scust:

Basically set up for Zoro's 'badass' moment next week:stopitslime:

Just get back to Doflamingo already.