Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
So far I've loved the Dressrosa arc...most def a breath of fresh air (no pun intended) compared to Fishman Island. We should be thankful Oda da gawd has blessed us wit so much piff in one arc.
Look at all this shyt:

- Law Backstory
- Law is a D. (cool surprise)
- Rosinante (coolest character from a backstory)
- The Infernal Affairs play while not highly original, still cool as fukk (marine infiltrates pirates/pirates infiltrates marines)
- Sabo is alive :gladbron:
- New admiral reveal...Fujitora
- Usopp da Gawd + Haki awakening :blessed:
-Doflamingo's ruthlessness and snatching Law's arm
- Bartolomeo fanboys :scust:
- Gladiators!!!
- Pica's voice :russ:

One arc and this is only off top of my head. We're not worthy of Oda's masterpiece :mjcry:
A lot of the people who complain about it just haven't read it in one go and everyone I know who's done that has said it's so much better.
It'd already one of my favorite arcs anyways.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Also Law being a Will of the D. carrier doesn't fly with me...not yet. These dudes are basically the gamechangers of the manga and Law just doesn't fit that IMO. Dragon and Roger are pretty much top tier wit Luffy and Teach slightly below spearheading the Worst Generation into the New World. Garp of course made his mark as a feared hero Marine and Ace the centerpiece for the Marineford Arc creating the changing of the guard.

Jaguar protected Nico who was the "devil child", only person in the world that can read poneglyphs and is possibly the key to unlocking Void Century.

Da fukk does Law fit into all of this? :dahell:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Also Law being a Will of the D. carrier doesn't fly with me...not yet. These dudes are basically the gamechangers of the manga and Law just doesn't fit that IMO. Dragon and Roger are pretty much top tier wit Luffy and Teach slightly below spearheading the Worst Generation into the New World. Garp of course made his mark as a feared hero Marine and Ace the centerpiece for the Marineford Arc creating the changing of the guard.

Jaguar protected Nico who was the "devil child", only person in the world that can read poneglyphs and is possibly the key to unlocking Void Century.

Da fukk does Law fit into all of this? :dahell:

Well considering Jaguar was a Will of the D and really only assisted, you could relate Law's alliance with Luffy. Law is targeting a Shichibukai and an emperor, so he could easily make a big impact.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Well considering Jaguar was a Will of the D and really only assisted, you could relate Law's alliance with Luffy. Law is targeting a Shichibukai and an emperor, so he could easily make a big impact.

Plus with the exception of Luffy, Law is the youngest confirmed Will Of D nameholder we know of. He still has a long way to go and as you said, his ambitions are major.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Bari Bari No Pistol. :banderas:

It looks like Oda's going to play the angle that Bartolomeo doesn't feel he's worthy enough to join the Straw Hats as of yet.

So Robin is going to be in an actual fight now? Even if it's three on one, it's about time we get to see her put in some work. :whew:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Bartolomeo finally won me over with the pistol this chapter:ld:
I won't say I like him but I no longer hate him.
But I don't understand all the people saying hell join the Strawhats when he hasn't got Oda's required backstory, when he hasn't gotten focus above other side characters this arc, when he's set up as a Cavendish parallel which i've been saying since the colloseum, and the fact that Luffy invites people and he literally doesn't give a damn about Bartolomeo.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Robin shut Cavendish down hard when he was in unstoppable mode, that's impressive as hell. I'm hype to finally see her put in some work.

Side note: I just read some passages about the scientist I assume Cavendish is named after and couldn't find any damned connection whatsoever. The scientist was crippled by shyness, discovered the element hyrdogen and came up with an experiment to measure the gravitational constant...not even a lil bit related.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

HFJlFYd.png

(Note: I didn't make this, and I take no credit for it :whoa: )