Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Baby 5. How does Oda come up with these characters?

80086-black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif-3RWC.gif

Pica is such a bytch. Zoro is dieing to get his blade in dude. Just let Zoro get the tip in :noah:

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I really wish this chump Bellamy would sit his ass down somewhere and stop delaying the Luffy/Doffy fight. :smh:

Zoro looks like he's about to get :demonic: on Pica :wow:
The fight has to be delayed because Luffy always goes last.
Get over it unless you'd rather have him thrown off of the palace.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope the next chapter will be fulfilling enough to combat the 2 week break.

I hear next chapter should have the character popularity poll.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Yeah I lost all types of hype for this arc. shyts to all over the place.
:laff: you people kill me.
If you expected it to get into the main fight this chapter then that's your own damn fault.
The fights finally start getting resolved so we can get to Dofla vs Luffy, we get some nice humour, pica gets some characterization, and we get some hype shyt with a warrior of Elbaf and people are complaining.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you expected it to get into the main fight this chapter then that's your own damn fault.
The fights finally start getting resolved so we can get to Dofla vs Luffy, we get some nice humour, pica gets some characterization, and we get some hype shyt with a warrior of Elbaf and people are complaining.

In all fairness though, Dressrosa is the longest arc in the series so far.

Don't get me wrong, it's good and I'm sure the end won't disappoint, but it IS kind of dragging. If it was cut by maybe 1/3rd it'd already be one of the GOAT arcs. IMO Oda introduced a lot of subplots and characters (ie. the Dwarves) that we couldn've done without. If every arc in the New World is this long then we might not live to see the end of One Piece.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Still waiting on someone to have a full fight that isn't stopped or cut to something else before its over. Just a bunch of showcasing.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
In all fairness though, Dressrosa is the longest arc in the series so far.

Don't get me wrong, it's good and I'm sure the end won't disappoint, but it IS kind of dragging. If it was cut by maybe 1/3rd it'd already be one of the GOAT arcs. IMO Oda introduced a lot of subplots and characters (ie. the Dwarves) that we couldn've done without. If every arc in the New World is this long then we might not live to see the end of One Piece.

lol @ saying the dwarves should be cut. Along with Kyros/Toy Soldier they're like the most important characters of the arc. If anything, we could've done without the introduction of the roughly 20 arena fighters who are now also getting fights and exposition. I mean, it's always great to see Oda characters get some shine but this might've been the wrong arc to do something like that given its length.