Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
My guess is that Kaido will appear after the current arc and before the next. Usually between arcs we get to see World Events, so that'd be the perfect time.

Most likely Kaido is gonna give DoFlamingo the :ufdup: treatment when he finds out he can't produce Smiley anymore.

I could see that. I could see it as a Luffy and Law struggle with Doffy but once Doffy meets up with Kaido, he squashes doffy in the matter of seconds type of situation.

It's crazy how Oda brings up guys years before they even actually have an appearance.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
I could see that. I could see it as a Luffy and Law struggle with Doffy but once Doffy meets up with Kaido, he squashes doffy in the matter of seconds type of situation.

It's crazy how Oda brings up guys years before they even actually have an appearance.

I've been supporting the Kaido kills Mingo ending but,
If Kaido comes how the heck are the straw hats gonna escape?

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

I mean like Luffy and Law whoop Doffy. They leave and so does Doffy. In the sea Doffy encounters Kaido and asks about smiley. Then he flips out and kills him.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
B3fBq0zCMAASft2.jpg

B3fBroFCIAAE1qW.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

They'll be elsewhere. Most likely Doffy gets beaten by Luffy and is forced to leave Dressrosa.

At some point after that, Doffy and his crew will probably just be sailing and trying to figure out what to do next, and Kaido will just show up like "Where that Smiley at?" :usure: :ufdup:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
This arc been going on waaaay tooooo long :zzz:

Oda need to hurry up with this s***. Luffy need to punch a hole through this scrub Ace-style and get on with the main event :skip: